Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
[enter-talk/naver] THEY CONFIRMED THE RIGGING
Posted on October 01, 2019

source

"Police, 'Produce X' confirms rigging of votes... The winners were changed"

"The Seoul police revealed that they have changed the ranks of 2~3 trainees with those of actual winners in order to form the debut group."

It was really fake

post response:
[+1,220][-22]

original post: here
1. [+792, -109]
Stop with the talks about member change and whatnot, the right thing to do is to disband them

2. [+584, -113]
Starship, Woollim and MBK were suspicious in the previous seasons too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahn Yujin wasn't even that popular but skyrocketed at the end. Kim Chaewon was also so random

3. [+546, -32]
The members who got rigged into the group must feel upset too. They weren't doing anything but their company and the PD were the ones plotting everything, and they became the "fake members" in an instant and must feel so sorry for the kids who got eliminated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mnet, stop doing audition programs

4. [+255, -7]
Starship - Kang Minhee (f*cking random, it was to the point we were sure he wasn't gonna make it), Jang Wonyoung (it's true that she made it, but she wasn't #1), Ahn Yujin (she randomly rose to the top after 3 ranking reveals)
Woollim - Cha Junho (he was going downwards and received a buff and made it in the top 11), Kim Chaewon (=Kang Minhee)
MBK - Lee Hangyul (=Kang Minhee)
And the other suspicious ones - Son Dongpyo (if not for his company, he wouldn't have been the first center, they made him debut in some way), Jo Yuri (she was top 10 and suddenly rose to top 3? Meanwhile, her company is Stone Music)

5. [+182, -5]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people who watched Produce X all know who the 2~3 people are

6. [+177, -5]

7. [+152, -1]
They got caught in the 4th season though. So S1-3 weren't rigged? They for sure did it. Reveal the previous seasons too

[naver] 'PRODUCE X' LAWYER "PD A IS ALREADY CHARGED... WILL REVEAL X1'S REAL RANKING"

original post: here

1. [+8,310, -50]
Please reveal the real ranks and the real votes too

2. [+6,021, -90]
Please reveal everything from S1~4

3. [+4,377, -20]
That's what I've been saying PD A-sshi, you should've done the broadcast honestly K you used these young kids' dreams and did evil's editing... karma will hit you back

4. [+2,355, -51]
They should've just done it fairly since the beginning. What are you doing with a group that's gonna do well?

5. [+1,564, -23]
Seriously, reveal the ranking

6. [+888, -33]
So you're only gonna do this for X1? What about Izone? Wanna One? IOI?

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't believe they will reveal... the humiliation the boys will feel...

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
[+546, -32]
The members who got rigged into the group must feel upset too. They weren't doing anything but their company and the PD were the ones plotting everything, and they became the "fake members" in an instant and must feel so sorry for the kids who got eliminated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mnet, stop doing audition programs

tbh, im sure that there must have been at least some contestants who knew exactly what their company was doing. it's a mess all around

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
stone stepped in after looking at the lineup and asking who was gonna sing
yeah cuz Yujin, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Eunbi and Yena were not enough... and yet people claim Yujin, Chaewon and Yena were also rigged. No but seriously, if the "real" line-up was going to be that from ep 11, I'm kinda glad they rigged it and managed to sneak in main vocal Yuri in there :tea1: I still hope they compensate the victims though.

jooheon

wonyo's hype woman Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,300
of all the people to mention.. they mention yujin?? did they not watch pd48??
she didn't just randomly rise.. she was trending before pd48 even aired and she was number 2 for like 3-4 episodes??

_universo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,915
of all the people to mention.. they mention yujin?? did they not watch pd48??
she didn't just randomly rise.. she was trending before pd48 even aired and she was number 2 for like 3-4 episodes??

I don't really trust Netizenbuzz in this though, they always seem to pick the negative comments about IZ*ONE (I mean, I know they always do that lol, but it's pretty obvious when it comes to Iz*one) even though Koreans are pretty positive about the line-up.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Well, what a mess, really...if they are going to reveal for S4, finish Produce by revealing every seasons then

And why mention Yujin, she wasn't the most obvious one and was already really popular since the beginning.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Lee Hangyul.... :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom