[enter-talk] PRODUCE X 101 DUMP (PD NOTE, TRAINEE'S SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ RANKING)

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
[enter-talk] PRODUCE X 101 DUMP (PD NOTE, TRAINEE'S SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ RANKING)
Posted on October 02, 2019

[enter-talk] WOW LOOK AT PD NOTE'S TRAILER, THE QUALITY IS CRAZY

X1 is over ㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+945][-26]

original post: here
1. [+144, -8]
Crazy... my bias was a trainee who got eliminated and my 2nd bias is on of the main members in X1... sometimes, I would watch X1's MV and get upset.. what did my brats do to deserve this? F*ck, get ruined Mnet and the companies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+104, -3]
Yah, I have to watch this..

3. [+97, -4]
The viewers' rating will be daebak

4. [+54, -0]
Crazy.. they were already aware of this issue?? That part seriously gave me goosebumps

5. [+50, -2]
Should've done this earlier. Ahn Joonyoung and the companies are not getting any hate while only X1 was receiving hate

6. [+45, -0]
If they already knew about this issue, the members who got rigged in might have known about it too

[enter-talk] WOW PD NOTE WILL BE REAL FUN

The viewers' rating will explode on that day

"The state of the unfair competition"

"Fake audition"

"The truth behind the fake audition will be revealed"

post response:
[+709][-29]

1. [+200, -3]
Ahn Joonyoung is seriously a bast*rd, how many people's dreams has he been stamping on?

2. [+198, -1]
"It's show time" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanted to watch a show with the trainees but the PDs are the ones making the show

3. [+96, -8]
I bet that this will be entertaining

4. [+46, -0]
They will for sure dig through the PX's 13th episode

5. [+39, -2]
They knew about this beforehand? Then, aren't they accomplices?

[enter-talk] ONE ITS RIGHT NOW ㄷㄷ

"Go die all of you. We will save our kids. Everyone else, get lost. F*ck, just you wait for the next 5 years. Seriously, we will stick through like tough men and will give our brats the best 5 years. Just trust us alone. Don't look and don't listen to the bad things."

post response:
[+634][-40]

1. [+240, -10]
You can tell right away that she's a choding. She's just ignorant and has no conscience

2. [+173, -6]
No but the scandal has already gotten this big.... the fact that even PD Note will cover it says everything

3. [+170, -8]
Do they not know what the issue is?

4. [+53, -3]
The RTs make me f*cking laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is Twitter made if a gathering of fools?

5. [+45, -3]
I'm getting goosebumps that a tweet like that got over 1K RTs. There must be a lot of kids who think the same thing

[enter-talk] RANKING OF PRODUCE TRAINEE'S MEDIA BUZZ ABILITY RE-ARRANGED

T/N: Ranked based on the ranking their names appeared in the media's search ranks
Rows: ep #
Colums: Trainees' names and rank
The cases in orange are the respective trainee's best rank and cases in white are the ranks that are below top 10

Kim Yohan
Kim Wooseok
Han Seungwoo
Song Hyungjoon
Cho Seungyoun
Son Dongpyo
Lee Hangyul
Nam Dohyun
Cha Junho
Kang Minhee
Lee Eunsang
Lee Jinhyuk
Koo Jungmo
Geum Donghyun
Hwang Yunseong
Song Yuvin
Kim Mingyu
Lee Sejin
Ham Wonjin
Tony

I know that their search term rank doesn't necessarily represent their votes but it's trustworthy so I decided to post this. If you only look at that, the concrete are Kim Yohan, Kim Wooseok, Lee Eunsnag, Kim Mingyu, Nam Dohyun, Song Hyungjoon and Koo Jungmo. Others that are strong are Lee Jinhyuk, Han Seungwoo and Cho Seungyoun.

Lee Hangyul and Cha Junho has never scored high. Son Dongpyo also went down towards the end. Kang Minhee went to top 10 once but you're telling me that he did better than Koo Jungmo and Lee Jinhyuk who were in the 4 frames? This is oba

post response:
[+174][-17]

1. [+106, -4]
Lee Eunsang, Kim Mingyu and Koo Jungmo are solid. They would've at least made it to top 7-8-9

2. [+87, -6]
You can tell right away who got rigged in

3. [+81, -13]
F*ck, our Tooktak-ie (Kim Mingyu) ㅜㅜ

4. [+63, -35]
I think that they also changed Kim Yohan with Kim Wooseok :tea1:

5. [+49, -0]
Even during Wanna One, we all knew from this index that except for that one person, everyone debuted according to their ranks

6. [+26, -0]
So there's a high chance that the rigged members are between Lee Hangyul, Cha Junho, Son Dongpyo and Kang Minhee

P6RUFbJ.gif

Last edited:
D

DR. K💉M 👄

OP should do a rabbit session for us on the day

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
I knew it... for very season of produce series there were people who were questionable despite not seeing eveey episode. But the fact they played with the ranking is one thing, but take it out on the boys!!?? I mean they didnt do it anything or knew anything, so why? I feel sorry for them, they got a good start.
I never liked these shows anyway

Top Bottom