[EVENT: Up to ONE MILLION PLUS COINS prize to be won] SEUNGFAIL STORYWRITING competition!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,455,888
With the official surprise debut of this :seungfail: emoji, Seunghee's Eyebrows was surprised to witness the versatility of this emoji. Not only can it be used
to call someone out on their failure, Hallyuplusers have been using it simply for the alphabet "F" itself.

So to celebrate the debut of this meme queen emoji, Seunghee's Eyebrows has decided to create a "SEUNGFAIL STORYWRITING COMPETITION"

The aim of this competition is to write a short story using as many :seungfail: as possible.

1st Prize: 500k won
2nd Prize: 250k won
3rd Prize: 125k won

I will be judging the story not only by how many :seungfail: you use but also the creativity
and I love humor and so does Seunghee. (Quality > Quantity)

Yes its gonna be a big mess with all these Seungfail emojis but I will be the one reading it
and I will surely enjoy it.

Submit your entries through DM!!

Winner will be announced on the 23rd November 2019

Happy writing! Thank you once again to Lavender's sugar parents for making
this legendary emoji exist!)

DS1pQCBVQAA8UiZ.jpg:large

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭639,772
anticipating my 500k won :heartpar:'

:seungfail:ruit: :seungfail:riend or :seungfail:food?

The most :seungfail:requent reason why :seungfail:riends eat :seungfail:ruit is that they are too :seungfail:ussy about what they eat, which can sometimes be related to a :seungfail:ood allergy. There are many :seungfail:oods that can cause :seungfail:ood allergies and many people have :seungfail:oods in their diet that although :seungfail:antastic could cause :seungfail:atal allergies. :seungfail:or example, if you are allergic to :seungfail:fruit, you could also be :seungfail:at and have no :seungfail:friend.

However, you may be a :seungfail:it weight and not have any :seungfail:ood allergies, but still have no :seungfail:friends, so the :seungfail:eeling that you have to limit or avoid certain :seungfail:oods from your diet could be a :seungfail:ruit :seungfail:allacy.

It is also :seungfail:oremost to realize that sometimes :seungfail:riends may have a :seungfail:ood allergy and still want to eat :seungfail:ruit. So even if you :seungfail:eel that you do not have to eat :seungfail:ruit, it may still be an option that you could look at to make new :seungfail:riend.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,455,888
anticipating my 500k won:heartpar:'

:seungfail:ruit: :seungfail:riend or :seungfail:food?

The most :seungfail:requent reason why :seungfail:riends eat :seungfail:ruit is that they are too :seungfail:ussy about what they eat, which can sometimes be related to a :seungfail:ood allergy. There are many :seungfail:oods that can cause :seungfail:ood allergies and many people have :seungfail:oods in their diet that although :seungfail:antastic could cause :seungfail:atal allergies. :seungfail:or example, if you are allergic to :seungfail:fruit, you could also be :seungfail:at and have no :seungfail:friend.

However, you may be a :seungfail:it weight and not have any :seungfail:ood allergies, but still have no :seungfail:friends, so the :seungfail:eeling that you have to limit or avoid certain :seungfail:oods from your diet could be a :seungfail:ruit :seungfail:allacy.

It is also :seungfail:oremost to realize that sometimes :seungfail:riends may have a :seungfail:ood allergy and still want to eat :seungfail:ruit. So even if you :seungfail:eel that you do not have to eat :seungfail:ruit, it may still be an option that you could look at to make new :seungfail:riend.
You were meant to DM that to me

Top Bottom