RECRUITMENT Events Team Recruitment// Deadline 11.59pm PST 5th April 2020

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
banner.png

Do you want to be part of the most fun Team on Hallyuplus? Well I have news for you! We, the Events Team are looking for new fresh recruits to join us. With many amazing events planned, we would love to have more hands on deck.
Not only can you be a part of our events and help in the planning process, you also have the opportunity to host your own games and spread the joy of gaming across the entire Hallyu plus community.
Also you get to have our gorgeous purple grey banner so isn't that like the cherry on top of our delicious Events Sundae?

Plus Events team members and Rookies will earn orbs or the Plus coin equivalent per game hosted. How much you earn depends on the length of the game. With the minimum being 1 orb per game hosted. Once you get promoted, you will also be able to get an events team item of your choice from the Orb shop, for free!

One more thing, our forum is still kinda new so we are not looking for experience. If you do have experience that is wonderful. However if you don't, that is perfectly alright too, we will be more than happy to teach you the ropes.

All you need is a passion for games and creating an environment that is fun and exciting.

So come apply today!

header-01.png

1. Plan and create games and events of your own

2. Collaborate with the rest of the team in Large Events such as Summer, Halloween, Christmas and Valentines, etc.,

3. Actively take part in Team Discussions

4. Support Team Members and Users

5. Answer Questions in the Ask the Events Team Thread

header-02.png

1. Be motivated to host and create games/events (at least 2 games per month)

2. Be creative and organized

3. Able to work in a team

4. Enough free time to host regularly

5. Should be able to communicate with team members frequently

6. Reliable Access to Internet

7. Be able to do Basic Maths (Or let a spreadsheet do all the work for you, we can teach you how to do that :rightt:)

8. Be willing to give up your spot in the team if the waitlist has more than a third of the max amount of players.

9. Most importantly, be friendly and handle people with maturity.

header-03.png

Fill in the following form (that can be found in spoiler) and send it via PM to @roseychu and @AKID❀KI . The PM should be titled as follows -
"Events Application - [Username]"

If your application is approved you will be informed and then will have an interview where you will have to answer a set of questions and host a game. After which if accepted you will become our Events Trainee and will be trained. The Trainee period lasts for 3 months after which if you performed well, you will be promoted!

Username:

Timezone:

Interests:

*Are you good in creating GFX:

Why do you want to join the H+ Events Team?:

What experience do you have with events/forum games?:

Do you like working with a team?

Mock OP:

*GFX skills are not necessary, we just want to know cause we are curious creatures.

The Mock OP will be a game you will be interested in hosting. You need to create a game of your choice. It can be relatively simple or be a bit more complex, that is up to you. The idea needs to be your own. If you are planning to use an existing game, please try to make it as unique as possible. GFX IS NOT NEEDED.
You need to think of the following things depending on your setup.

Game Name

Introduction
Game Mechanics/Setup - Not necessary if your Game is explained in How to Play
How to Play
Rules

Prize Distribution

An OP is in the spoiler so you can see how it looks.

Fashion Royalty; Will your pick be the best?

Introduction

Fashion and Hallyu goes hand in hand. With Hallyu stars expected to rock amazing outfits and look stunning in the best clothes and style.
Some do so amazingly well that vogue will be jealous while others make choices that can be called subpar at best.

So do you think you know who is the best dressed idol in kpop?
Maybe it is your bias?
Maybe it is someone else entirely who blew you away with their (or their coordi's) excellent Fashion sense?

Regardless come show me and the rest of the players that your pick for the Most Fashionable Hallyu Star is undoubtedly the best.
So amazing in fact that they are not just fashionable but they are true Fashion Royalty who everyone else bows down to in respect.

How to Play?

Choose an idol when you are signing up. This idol cannot be changed when the game begins nor chosen by anyone else afterwards.

You will have 12 Rounds

Each with 2 options of clothing with a specific colour

e.g.

Round 1
Red Sweater or Red Beanie

Round 2
Blue Leggings or Blue Bag

They will last a maximum of five minutes.

Send a pic of your chosen idol wearing one of the two items. It doesn't matter if they are wearing both.

It can be a fanpic or an official pic but it cannot be a fan-edit.

1st three to submit will get 5, 4 and 3 points respectively. My favourite out of all submissions per round will get 1 Point (I think i have decent taste. Let's pray i do).

You can join after the gameplay begins. If you want to play, wait for the ongoing round to finish then quote me and say that you want to play and which idol you choose. Once again you cannot choose an idol already chosen by someone else.

There will be no eliminations.

Rules

Do not edit your post. Edited posts do not count.

Posts posted after the time is up will not count.

If an image is not visible for me in the post, submit it in another post. The first post would not count. so even if you posted first you won't get the points. you will only get points for the post with the image visible for me.

Only post one outfit for a round. if you want to submit different pictures of the same outfit you can do so but they should be in the same post.

Good behaviour is expected at all times.

Do not get help from anyone on any platform when playing this game. Search on your own.

If there is a concern, quote me and request for a clarification. I will respond when i see it. If you are not satisfied with the clarification you may pm me after the game finishes and i will respond.

Prize Distribution

Difficulty: EASY
1st place: 30 elite points, 30K PC & 3 orbs
2nd Place: 20 elite points, 20K PC & 2 orbs
3rd place: 10 elite points, 10K PC & 1 orb

Participation: 5 elite points and 2.5K PC.

Thanks for reading the post! I hope to see you apply!
P.s. Don't be scared of us. We really are sweet. Trust me.

Love-Birthday-Gif-Love-Gif-Images.gif

Deadline - 5th April 2020 at 11.59 pm Pacific Standard Time.

GFX by @eunheart

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
Good luck to all applicants!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
it’s a lot easier than it looks so dont worry. you dont need to make some unique creative games right off the bat

Top Bottom