EVENTS TEAM Events Team Updates (Another One!)

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
4UhBOUW.png

Hi again everyone @Events Squad

As you might have seen the announcement here, our amazing lead Stannie <3 has officially gone into her retirement. With that, our team has gone through a bit of re-organization. So, in this thread, we're just going to address all the changes with the Events and +Cards system overall.

・・・

Games & Events

Large Events

Due to our schedules, we can’t guarantee to host large events every 2-3 months like before.
However, we will try to organize some small games for special occasions like Halloween or Christmas so you can celebrate and have fun!

Monthly Events
Even though there won't be many large events, we will aim to host at least 1 to 2 activities every month, so you can have opportunities to earn orbs, +cards and elite points.

Monthly Check-Up
The check-up activity hosted by @Baymax will now also give out orbs, elite points, and +card.
You can see the rewards change in the upcoming June Monthly Check-Up.

・・・

Orb Purchases

The limit for orb purchases has now extended to 15 orbs per month for each user.

@Baymax will now oversee orb purchases.
When purchasing orbs, please send your coins to @Maginashi, post in the Orbs thread, and then tag Bay to let her know.

・・・

+Card System

+Card purchases will be overseen by me. When purchasing card packs, please send your orbs to @Maginashi and fill out the purchase form as usual.

With the new +Cardsino section, the old +Deck subforum will be removed soon. Make sure to update your deck links if needed.

As large events will be on temporary hold, the 2-4, 2-5 and 4-5 star packs will now only be on sale on special occasions such as Anniversary, Halloween, and Christmas. We will also resume the Wandering Merchant activity (example) and sell these high-star packs there, so be on the lookout for that!

The 2nd Edition Pre-Orders will be released in approx. July 1st! After that, we should be open for card purchases again. :peepopbirthday:

Any other matters relating to +cards or your deck, please @ me or @sm maid

・・・

Others

As announced before, the top 10 elite gamers will now be announced every 4 months instead of every month like before.

Everything else should remain the same. Feel free to @ any of us or ask us in this thread if you have any other questions.

That's it for now. Thanks guys :poggers:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Appreciate the efforts to keep it going:sanapray:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,150
stannie left quite the void to fill, glad it's somewhat sorted :heartpar:

Being that higher star packs might not appear for a while, any chance we could in some way put the guaranteed pull system on hold... or at least "bank" them to use when those packs are available. I know a bunch of people like myself plan around saving for an expensive pack once they reach a pick.
:duckpar:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,949
So now we will have to look out for Maginashi running away with our orbs :JudgyDubu:
Speaking of decks tho ... Is anyone else is missing the page button? Please say yes, otherwise I feel like rosey will ban me for breaking the forum again lol :squirtlechristmas:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhh i didn't know about @Stannie ,you did well....more than well...amazing, you will be miss as an events member.
Good to know about the changes in the monthly check-up, that will bring more participants!

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
stannie left quite the void to fill, glad it's somewhat sorted :heartpar:

Being that higher star packs might not appear for a while, any chance we could in some way put the guaranteed pull system on hold... or at least "bank" them to use when those packs are available. I know a bunch of people like myself plan around saving for an expensive pack once they reach a pick.
:duckpar:
So in between the special occasions, especially when theres a big time gap, we’ll be hosting wandering merchants here and there so you’ll have more chances to get the higher packs. With that, we won’t put the guaranteed system on hold. :jinjudge:

We’ll def look into that as an option later on if anything changes though.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,150
So in between the special occasions, especially when theres a big time gap, we’ll be hosting wandering merchants here and there so you’ll have more chances to get the higher packs. With that, we won’t put the guaranteed system on hold. :jinjudge:

We’ll def look into that as an option later on if anything changes though.
Oh ok, I'll just have to hold of on 2nd edition stuffs for a while

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for your work, as always :poggers:

Monthly Check-Up
The check-up activity hosted by @Baymax will now also give out orbs, elite points, and +card.
You can see the rewards change in the upcoming June Monthly Check-Up.
This will definitely be a help for some of us (like me lol) who don't usually play a lot of games outside of large events :heartublob:

Top Bottom