Everglow Yiren sent to Produce China??

Kmiils

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,760
What? noo, Everglow just have a great debut, they need to focus on a comeback in Korea, they can be big! sending Yiren to China is the worst desition

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
I'm confused as to why people are saying this isn't good for them? If Yiren makes the group this would help Everglow's album sales like it did with WJSN.

Anyways they'll probably promote without her for the time being.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
I mean it can be great for her solo career in China, but Everglow isn't the same without her and they debuted not long ago...why bother to debut her in Korea then ?

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
Goodbye Everglow

outrotear

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
That was fast. Wasn't Everglow doing well? If she ranks high on the show she won't be able to promote with Everglow for some time and it's not looking good for the group.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835
guess this rumour is back again...the only reason why i don't ditch it completely is because yuehua is really this fucking desperate

can't see the original tweet, is it for idol producer 3?

I understand yuehua sending Meiqi & xuan yi because wjsn wasn’t popular at the time being 3 years in and with so many members they’re bound to not get as much popularity

Everglow only has 6 members and Yiren is obviously one of the more popular members with being on p48. They literally just debuted.

I hope it’s not true.

wjsn was doing just fine and on the path of growth back in dyd era. although things turned out fine for them, meixuan going on cz101 was even more unreasonable than yiren going on produce now

Top Bottom