⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
User 7 - @Saint Renjun

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Playlist 3

Judge 1

Playlist 1: This one did a really good job at showing off the evolution of their sound, but I didn't really agree with choosing a song where only two of them had lines
Playlist 2: Two of EXO's most iconic title songs followed by What Is Love? Meh
Playlist 3: Only the titles match, and I don't really think Electric Kiss fits on this playlist

Judge 2
Playlist 1: I feel like picking a song where only two members are featured doesn't fit the evolution assignment. However, your songs show really well a part of Exo's musical evolution.
Playlist 2: While I love all of Exo's songs, I have to admit What Is Love belongs in the ''meh'' category.
Playlist 3: I'm not sure what your thoughts were adding songs like Electric Kiss, I would've liked to see a stronger description as to why you chose these songs.

Judge 3
Playlist 1: I honestly wouldn't have picked a ballad, and even less one that only features two members, to represent the group's debut sound. However, I loved the choice of Exodus and The Eve, and I see an evolution with those two.
Playlist 2: Adding "Growl" and "Monster" to this playlist might seem too obvious, but it works and I'm an absolute Monster trash, so I'm not complaining. I'm not a fan of "What is Love", though.
Playlist 3: Just like the user before you, I would have liked to see a little more than just titles matching your explanations. There are some choices I didn't really understand.

Judge 4
Playlist 1: I would have chosen a different song rather than Moonlight that suits the upbeat vibe of the other two songs. Including a ballad with two pop infused songs in a evolution playlist makes it difficult to judge whether EXO's music has truly changed and how.
Playlist 2: I loved that you included What Is Love. Even though I don't like ballads, What Is Love is an exception. All 3 songs were excellent and I adored every single one of them.
Playlist 3: I would have loved to see you explain more on why you picked the songs that you did. The only problem that I have with this playlist is Electric Kiss. Even with your explanation, I don't quite see how Electric Kiss reminds you of your H+ experience. It isn't a "friendly" song per say so in that aspect I'm a bit confused.

Judge 5
Playlist 1: As it has been previously mentioned, I don't feel a song with 2 members represents the group's sound enough for an evolution type of playlist.
Playlist 2: Nothing to say, I love all 3 songs! You lost a couple of points though because following two mega hits with What is love is a bit odd in my view.
Playlist 3: I don't really see how most of these fit here, I'd like to have had more context.​

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
the way i was very close to sending Tender Love just cause i was streaming it all day when i was making my playlist

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
the way i was very close to sending Tender Love just cause i was streaming it all day when i was making my playlist
Would have given you 10/10 for it

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
User 8 - @Aeri_Panda

Playlist 1

PLAYLIST 2

PLAYLIST 3

Judge 1
The songs were all really similar in style, I just couldn't figure out the reasoning behind choosing these songs for this specific playlist and the explanations weren't really helpful either
Playlist 2: White Noise is the only song on this playlist that stands out to me 7
Playlist 3: I felt like only the song titles matched the explanations, not really the songs themselves 6

Judge 2
Playlist 1: Good song choices, although I think the songs you put have a very similar sound; one of the key things about Exo's discography is that no album sounds the same as another. Wish we could've seen more diversity in the songs and some more in depth descriptions.
Playlist 2: Amazing song choices, I feel like ''yup we stanning'' is a common thought when listening to Exo's songs! Boomerang and White Noise are two of my all time favorites.
Playlist 3: I felt like the song titles represented your feelings more than the songs themselves

Judge 3
Playlist 1: I only understood the choice of the first song, it really represents the debuts of the group. For the rest, I don't see any evolution at all, sorry.
Playlist 2: I love "Love Me Right", so it's great that you added it here. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of "White Noise" and "Boomerang", I like the energy of the latter.
Playlist 3: The titles of the songs match with your explanations, but I would have liked to see something more detailed and that would have told me more about yourself.

Judge 4
Playlist 1: All of the songs that you chose were similar to each other. I don't quite see the change in EXO's music based on your choices.
Playlist 2: Love Me Right is a certified bop. I've never heard White Noise before but let me tell you once I finished listening to it, I had to reply it again. It's just sooo good. All three songs just take me back to the past and I love that! They all have this funky vibe to them. That being said, Boomerang doesn't stick to me like Love Me Right or White Noise does.
Playlist 3: I wish you could have elaborated more on your choices. The explanation that was given on "The One" (even though cute) didn't really tell me of your experience being on H+.

Judge 5
Playlist 1: All the songs are very similar in sound and don't represent an evolution. They have so many different styles and matured a lot, something I can't see here.
Playlist 2: Love me Right is a true bop! White Noise for me has the particularity of me preferring the live version to the studio which makes it lose a bit for me. Boomerang is not really my style.
Playlist 3: The title did fit with the theme but I feel you didn't take the time to really explore the lyrics because they don't really match all that well.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
That's it guys! Thank you all again for playing.

I will come back with the results in a few mins.

Meanwhile.... discuss. Put a name to the judge, discuss the playlists, judges can reveal themselves.
Brb :sehunehh:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
Since I'm dumb af and can't do spreadsheet I'll let you know this way. Scores were put in the order of the judge, so the first score is a score by Judge 1, second score by Judge 2, etc...
Also sorry for tagging you guys three times now :sweat:

User 8 - @Aeri_Panda
Score playlist 1: 3, 5, 4, 3, 4 = 19
Score playlist 2: 7, 9, 7, 9, 6 = 38
Score playlist 3: 6, 7, 6, 7, 6 = 32
Total score: 89

User 7 - @Saint Renjun
Score playlist 1: 8, 7, 7, 7, 7 = 36
Score playlist 2: 7, 8, 8, 10, 9 = 42
Score playlist 3: 6, 6, 6, 9, 5 = 32
Total score: 110

User 6 - @Vampire
Score playlist 1: 9, 9, 10, 8, 9 = 45
Score playlist 2: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 = 50
Score playlist 3: 8, 8, 7, 9, 7 = 39
Total score: 134

User 5 - @Evanescence
Score playlist 1: 3, 3, 4, 4, 3 = 17
Score playlist 2: 8, 5, 9, 8, 8 = 38
Score playlist 3: 4, 6, 6, 5, 6 = 27
Total score: 82

User 4 - @BlueNose
Score playlist 1: 9, 8, 8, 10, 8 = 43
Score playlist 2: 9, 9, 9, 8, 8 = 43
Score playlist 3: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 = 50
Total score: 136

User 3 - @miatheikonic
Score playlist 1: 8, 9, 9, 9, 9 = 44
Score playlist 2: 7, 8, 8, 6, 8 = 37
Score playlist 3: 9, 9, 9, 9, 9 = 45
Total score: 126

User 2 - @yooamygirls
Score playlist 1: 9, 10, 9, 9, 8 = 45
Score playlist 2: 6, 5, 7, 6, 7 = 31
Score playlist 3: 8, 7, 7, 8, 7 = 37
Total score: 113

User 1 - @fullofjoy
Score playlist 1: 7, 6, 5, 5, 5 = 28
Score playlist 2: 7, 6, 8, 8, 7 = 36
Score playlist 3: 1, 0, 1, 0, 0 = 2
Total score: 66

Which means the three winners are...
BlueNose with 136 points
Vampire with 134 points
Miatheikonic with 126 points

Every participant will receive a prize which will be sent out as soon as possible!

Thank you all for playing in this game
:heartpar:

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
thanks for hosting this mina! this was probably the hardest playlist game i've played this far and the one i did the most thinking for, so i enjoyed it a lot!

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Congrats to the winners, it's well-deserved! Also to answer @BlueNose's question, I'm judge 3, aka the "Monster trash" person :yagotit:
Thank you everyone for participating, and Mina for hosting! ❤​
girl when did u stan exo
562432685339967488.png

Top Bottom