Extraordinary You : Best romance drama currently airing

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
It doesn't help that the other moron has nice abs too UGH

We gotta love our tsunderes

I have such a weakness for tsunderes, I'm already struggling to hate him, imagine when he actually starts to admit his feelings about her, ugh my soul is going to be wrecked

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
tumblr_pzbr9zloqQ1s3irc6o6_400.gifv
tumblr_pzbr9zloqQ1s3irc6o8_400.gifv
tumblr_pzbr9zloqQ1s3irc6o7_400.gifv

Seraa

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060
The ending of episode 5 had me squealing so hard. I am in love with this drama.

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
WHERE IS THE PREVIEW FOR EP 7?! I don't think I can survive a week. I found this really good theory online about Danoh and Haru

So right now were seeing connections with the Joseon Era and this comic.
I think that Haru and Dan Oh's love story started in the "Flower" comic, where they also become "aware" and disappeared. Perhaps, the writer gave them both a second chance at being extras by writing them into another comic back ("Secret").

And I don't know what I should be thinkin' about that dried squid guy :taegun:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
WHERE IS THE PREVIEW FOR EP 7?! I don't think I can survive a week. I found this really good theory online about Danoh and Haru

I think that Haru and Dan Oh's love story started in the "Flower" comic, where they also become "aware" and disappeared. Perhaps, the writer gave them both a second chance at being extras by writing them into another comic back ("Secret").

Mate the theories going on in my head after ep 5 and 6 I have no idea, clearly
they're both from the Flower comic which is why he always sees flowers when she's near, I think Dried Squid guy is also from there, that comic world is clearly destroyed and it looks like the secret world is also going to be in trouble

I was so sure Baek Kyung would become self aware this episode, it's so frustrating how he treats her, I was so happy that everyone remembered Haru but then forgot him, it's like they took a giant leap forward and then 20 steps back. I just want to know that Haru is okay

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Mate the theories going on in my head after ep 5 and 6 I have no idea, clearly
they're both from the Flower comic which is why he always sees flowers when she's near, I think Dried Squid guy is also from there, that comic world is clearly destroyed and it looks like the secret world is also going to be in trouble

I was so sure Baek Kyung would become self aware this episode, it's so frustrating how he treats her, I was so happy that everyone remembered Haru but then forgot him, it's like they took a giant leap forward and then 20 steps back. I just want to know that Haru is okay

Man her relationship with Baek Kyung is toxic af :JudgyDubu:

That dude has like anger management issues... I like my tsunderes but he's just too angry

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Man her relationship with Baek Kyung is toxic af :JudgyDubu:

That dude has like anger management issues... I like my tsunderes but he's just too angry

Yeah I'm conflicted cos he's sooo much nicer to her in the shadow world and on stage he really has no control over his actions, which is why I want him to be aware, it's not a fair fight if he's just a puppet on a string but I am 100% Team Haru, ugh he's willing to disappear/die for her and he barely knows her

Seraa

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060

I don't know why but I feel like he is the writer of Secret.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Seriously! Episode 6 just tripled my love for him.

Ugh when we found out about his Mum my heart cracked like of course he doesn't want to be attached to the sick girl, he had to watch his own mother die, his personality made soooo much more sense and his Dad is such a twat

Seraa

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060
Ugh when we found out about his Mum my heart cracked like of course he doesn't want to be attached to the sick girl, he had to watch his own mother die, his personality made soooo much more sense and his Dad is such a twat
Literally.

Top Bottom