Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,700
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Mario
Metroid
Madden (kinda love hate relationship with this bc it's dogshit now)
Zelda

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Mortal Kombat, GTA (Yes, it's all in the childhood memories) and Mafia. :heartublob:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon never lets me down! Danganronpa too except that has DEFINITELY let me down DRV3 is a sham...

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
Yakuza
Metro
Borderlands
Halo (more so the older ones tho kek)
Fallout (except 76, we don't know ha in this house)
Bioshock

So basically, with the exception of the Yakuza games, if i can shoot stuff in some kind of dystopian future, I'm in :doge:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭78,463
Yakuza
Metro
Borderlands
Halo (more so the older ones tho kek)
Fallout (except 76, we don't know ha in this house)
Bioshock

So basically, with the exception of the Yakuza games, if i can shoot stuff in some kind of dystopian future, I'm in :doge:
I got all the Bioshock remastered but I only finished the first one. Bioshock world is nice, but I got kinda bored with old school FPS and there's just so many newer games. I like the Fallout 3/4 games too but their story and characters wise are lacking compared to Bioware's games (DA, ME). You should get The Outer Worlds if you haven't.

Nowadays I'm hooked on Genshin lol.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
I got all the Bioshock remastered but I only finished the first one. Bioshock world is nice, but I got kinda bored with old school FPS and there's just so many newer games. I like the Fallout 3/4 games too but their story and characters wise are lacking compared to Bioware's games (DA, ME). You should get The Outer Worlds if you haven't.

Nowadays I'm hooked on Genshin lol.
The first Bioshock is an absolute classic, the second one... less so, my least fave by far. Infinite however is awesome, and mixes up the setting and gameplay a whole lot, definitely at least give infinite a go. I like the dragon ages, but never got around to finishing inquisition. Mass Effect I only ever played the first, but they're getting bundled and remastered soon, so I might finally sit down with them all. Outer Worlds was cool, but seem super short, I blasted through that so fast it wasn't particularly memorable.

Top Bottom