Favorite RPG

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
I like a lot, but especially Japanese RPGs.
Used to play them when I was younger, stopped for a bit, but am back at it.

This topic is for anyone, from those who only played one Final Fantasy, to the biggest RPG nerds.

I really enjoyed the older FFs, particularly SNES age (many are now playable on other consoles) and PS1 age, but also FFXII is really nice.
Played some smaller golden oldies, but am now also getting into Dragon Quest and the Tales of series.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,729,070
Pronouns
He/Him
pokemon series
ClosedSpryFowl.webp

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,700
Chrono Trigger, on SNES then available on DS and on PC. Awesome JRPG, one of the best I recommand !

Super Mario RPG : The Legend of the Seven Stars
. The game was never released in Europe until the Virtual Console on Wii in 2008. But I used an emulator to play it. Probably my favorite RPG Mario game.

Tyranny
, an interesting RPG because we play as the "bad" side, not the best game but it's worth a run

Neverwinter Nights 2 : Mask of the Betrayer
. It's one of the game's extension and a direct sequel to the original campaign. If the original campaign is good, Mask of the Betrayer is a great extension.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,650
Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series, Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series :partydogo:
I spent my first months of lockdown getting alllll the achievements for Oblivion, Skyrim SE, fallout 3, new vegas, 4.... And all of their dlcs. Dunno whether I feel pride or shame. Lockdown got me lifeless.
:TzuyuKek:
Literally planning to start inquisition this weekend, somehow I never got around to playing it.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
I spent my first months of lockdown getting alllll the achievements for Oblivion, Skyrim SE, fallout 3, new vegas, 4.... And all of their dlcs. Dunno whether I feel pride or shame. Lockdown got me lifeless.
:TzuyuKek:
Literally planning to start inquisition this weekend, somehow I never got around to playing it.
Pride :dogeLaugh:that’s a challenging feat!
And Inquisition was my first Dragon Age game.
the way I have over 100 hours in my first character :teehee:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,084
Way too many to name as Ive played hundreds over the years, but the latest ones that really impacted me was Dragon Quest 11 and Persona 5. Easily given over 100+ hours on each game.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Way too many to name as Ive played hundreds over the years, but the latest ones that really impacted me was Dragon Quest 11 and Persona 5. Easily given over 100+ hours on each game.
Oh, wow!

I'm thinking of getting Persona next, though I might also continue with the Tales of series first

Top Bottom