Faye Wong, a proper legend

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Her music is timeless

You might know of her from the countless covers of red bean:

But her music has amazing variety & is executed with a crazy level of skill & individuality:

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
queen!

35ec86c6061edd5ff1e371701dfb4c53.gif

elolery

Younhaholic Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭734,205
what a legend! I have trouble remembering which chinese song is by which singer. The 1st song immediately brought back memories T.T

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I remember discovering her and Teresa Teng through a game on OH, it's interesting when you learn about icons from other times and places. And then you start noticing how they're influencing contemporary singers and events.

what a legend! I have trouble remembering which chinese song is by which singer. The 1st song immediately brought back memories T.T
Your sig is so cute :ohmygod:

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
She sang one of the most iconic FF soundtracks
ooh, I liked that one a lot too!

Haha the classics really have soooo many covers rip

omg one of the best

I remember discovering her and Teresa Teng through a game on OH, it's interesting when you learn about icons from other times and places. And then you start noticing how they're influencing contemporary singers and events.

Oh aye! Teresa Teng, Fong Fei Fei, legends!
Faye Wong has a huge influence on Hebe actually :)
And Lin Xi, who worked very closely with Faye Wong as her lyricist, still has a major hand in a tonne of contemporary singers' works! Hebe, Amei, Wang Lee Hom among them!

My fav by Teresa:

Fong Fei Fei:

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
No doubt. An icon. I enjoy her newer songs as much as her old songs. She's got a huge and great discography as well for anyone who likes listening to full length albums.

Does anyone know if Faye and Nicholas Tse are still together? That is such a power couple. I'd really like to hear them sing together.

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
No doubt. An icon. I enjoy her newer songs as much as her old songs. She's got a huge and great discography as well for anyone who likes listening to full length albums.

Does anyone know if Faye and Nicholas Tse are still together? That is such a power couple. I'd really like to hear them sing together.
Yes! She really can do no wrong musically

I think they are, if i'm not wrong!

Top Bottom