Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,084
fbs.png

In our goal to continue to grow into a larger and better community, we are sure there will be features that you would like to see added to Hallyu+. Please use this thread to leave any suggestions you might have for the team to implement.

Any suggestions or feedback left will be looked over by our staff team for further review on whether it will be possible to add.​

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I see that you guys have custom smilies, and that's really cool. I'm wondering if we could suggest new ones?
Personally I'd love it if we could for instance use the wide eye emoji from OH (assuming it wasn't something they created?). I'd also shamlessly like to suggest using my dp as a reaction picture. This way I can use it in posts where it is fitting, instead of seeming like I'm questioning all my posts (which I'm starting to do now that I'm using this dp...)

TL;DR: Please bring "back" wideeyes emoji and use the pic in my dp so I don't have to have it as my dp anymore.

A

Aerith

I see that you guys have custom smilies, and that's really cool. I'm wondering if we could suggest new ones?
Personally I'd love it if we could for instance use the wide eye emoji from OH (assuming it wasn't something they created?). I'd also shamlessly like to suggest using my dp as a reaction picture. This way I can use it in posts where it is fitting, instead of seeming like I'm questioning all my posts (which I'm starting to do now that I'm using this dp...)

TL;DR: Please bring "back" wideeyes emoji and use the pic in my dp so I don't have to have it as my dp anymore.

Certainly! Any emoji suggestions are welcome, we'd personally love to add more. I'm not 100% sure if those are OH created, so it'll need to be looked into before I can promise adding it. But how many total we will add, I'm not sure yet.

Leap Of Faith

Hello there ? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
@Rinoa, is it possible to have multiple thread hosters for Mega thread? Im sure large groups like, BTS, RV, Twice, etc need to have their 1st post updated regularly, so instead of having just one OP, why not let other users authorised by OP edit the 1st post too?

Also, have a feature called pinned post, so important and use post can be pinned to the 1st page.

A

Aerith

@Rinoa, is it possible to have multiple thread hosters for Mega thread? Im sure large groups like, BTS, RV, Twice, etc need to have their 1st post updated regularly, so instead of having just one OP, why not let other users authorised by OP edit the 1st post too?

Also, have a feature called pinned post, so important and use post can be pinned to the 1st page.

The first one gets complicated as that would require moderator powers for someone to edit a post from another user.

As for the pinned post, it's something we are already considering getting. I don't want to make promises on it yet, but it's something being considered already.

B

bumbers

This feels soooo new but so familiar too. I'm glad to see lot of user from Oh!. Hope it can lasts longer tho. :LOL:

Thanks! We're all doing our best so it lasts a long time and be a fun, enjoyable place for all. Glad to hear you're liking it so far! :)

Jjang~

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
Thanks! We're all doing our best to ensure that it will last longer and be a fun, enjoyable place for all. Glad to hear you're liking it so far! :)
I love how the tags and the search functions are usable here ??? its much much faster too...thank you sooooo much!!!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,973,424
it would be amazing if we were able to add our own custom emotes (limited ofcourse)
If not, i have some suggestions
54731523-422804661598271-4967833743514144160-n.jpg

dubudubu.png

frame-03-delay-0-07s.jpg

146d0bcde4785399743049456739.jpg

c634689d3f0050b6042263c1b2336ed6.jpg

Belkiss

BTS raised themselves Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
First of all congrats on the new forum and good luck to all the mods
Now, is there a hope to make the width of the dp bigger?
Also, the negging option or dislikes, is it possible to add it?

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
Is there a way to directly copy/paste pics? Having to copy the image link takes a bit more time

Top Bottom