Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
Can you add 'Trailer' prefix for "Film & TV" in all the Entertainment section?​

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I think this is the right place to post something like this...?

7INmfc6.png

It goes once I do as it says but just thought I'd let you guys know since this has popped up to me a couple of times. :sweat:

G

Galaxy

I think this is the right place to post something like this...?

7INmfc6.png

It goes once I do as it says but just thought I'd let you guys know since this has popped up to me a couple of times. :sweat:

Do you remember when it happened exactly? Like, now (I imagine) and when else?
I'll pass info and all details you can give us to our admins!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Do you remember when it happened exactly? Like, now (I imagine) and when else?
I'll pass info and all details you can give us to our admins!

Both happened within the past 15 minutes and when I was looking through my notifications and profile. :sweat:

G

Galaxy

Both happened within the past 15 minutes and when I was looking through my notifications and profile. :sweat:

We experienced some similar issues earlier but it should be solved by now. Have you cleared cache and cookies, and used hard refresh (Ctrl + F5, or hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R)?
I've let admins know, and if the solutions above don't work, they'll look into it!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
We experienced some similar issues earlier but it should be solved by now. Have you cleared cache and cookies, and used hard refresh (Ctrl + F5, or hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R)?
I've let admins know, and if the solutions above don't work, they'll look into it!
Yeah, I've cleared my cache and cookies and did the hard refresh a couple of times :omgwhat:
It seems to be okay now but if it pops up again, I'll let you guys know! Thanks!

G

Galaxy

Yeah, I've cleared my cache and cookies and did the hard refresh a couple of times :omgwhat:
It seems to be okay now but if it pops up again, I'll let you guys know! Thanks!

I'll tell admins to look into it again then, but yes do let us know if it continues!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
I'd honestly like it if there were some kind of rule where when a person posts a photoshoot (not teaser img), that has multiple photo's in the OG shoot, for them to be required to post at least more than one photo (or a link to the pics)
People keep snatching Yibo posts in C-ENT and only post the cover w/o any links or photos and I want my OG links w/o having to manually search for them >_<
sigh...

Last edited:

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
I'd honestly like it if there were some kind of rule where when a person posts a photoshoot (not teaser img), that has multiple photo's in the OG shoot, for them to be required to post at least more than one photo (or a link to the pics)
People keep snatching Yibo posts in C-ENT and only post the cover w/o any links or photos and I want my OG links w/o having to manually search for them >_<
sigh...

Unfortunately we can't make such a very specific rule, rules are made to keep the peace in the community and avoid conflicts, hence why we have rules for signatures, OPs etc.
The solution I have for you is you could either ask OP to add your links to their post, OR ask one of the moderators to edit the OP to make it more relevant, as one of our tasks is to keep the community reliable & up to date. Hope this helped :giggle:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Unfortunately we can't make such a very specific rule, rules are made to keep the peace in the community and avoid conflicts, hence why we have rules for signatures, OPs etc.
The solution I have for you is you could either ask OP to add your links to their post, OR ask one of the moderators to edit the OP to make it more relevant, as one of our tasks is to keep the community reliable & up to date. Hope this helped :giggle:

oh, ok tysm
one more thing, could we maybe get a Donghua prefix in C-ENT Film/TV section?
Donghua's are Chinese animation, so they don't exactly belong in the J-ENT section & a whole bunch of them are set to release post-CNY
:wow:

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
oh, ok tysm
Donghua's are Chinese animation, so they don't exactly belong in the J-ENT section & a whole bunch of them are set to release post-CNY

I will discuss this idea with the admins, thank you!

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
oh, ok tysm
added

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
On some other teams I’ve been on, they will shut down for 1-2 weeks once or twice a year so they can re-organize and plan. I think some teams on this site could benefit from this (even if it’s shorter), especially planning.

Top Bottom