FINAL FANTASY VII IS WORTH THE HYPE!!!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,977,488
Just played the demo and I'm so excited for the release!! Yes I've been a huge fanboy of FFVII since my teenage days and I'm sounding very bias right now
but holy shit the gameplay is smooth. Graphics are incredible!

And the soundtrack...Nobuo Uematsu manages to outdo the original soundtrack but still have that hit of nostalgia!

3JSukxS.gif

A

Aerith

I'm so excited for this. I'm sure it's partly because I love the original though.

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,990
Hopefully, from this experience, Square will learn how to make Final Fantasy great again. There is nothing wrong with revisiting an old classic, but you know you are in deep shit when your remakes do better than your new games.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,977,488
Hopefully, from this experience, Square will learn how to make Final Fantasy great again. There is nothing wrong with revisiting an old classic, but you know you are in deep shit when your remakes do better than your new games.
Normally I'm not a fan of rehashing old ideas not just for games but for movies. Eg. I'm a huge fan of Lion King but wasn't a fan of remaking the movie. But this game! Hell yes!

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
what are your thoughts on its combat? im not someone who likes playing demos so im just waiting for its release, im most curious about how seamless the combat is

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,977,488
what are your thoughts on its combat? im not someone who likes playing demos so im just waiting for its release, im most curious about how seamless the combat is
So far I'm impressed. It still has a bit of the turn taking system but not much. Very smooth combat system.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Hope so. I like what I saw. Making it chapters is worrisome. Hope they can make it justifiable.

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
So far I'm impressed. It still has a bit of the turn taking system but not much. Very smooth combat system.
ooh that's great to hear! i'm a fan of turn based combat so this turn taking system is probably something im gonna enjoy even if it isn't much :wow:

Top Bottom