EVENTS TEAM [Final Task For All Camps] - Camplus Feedback - Until 09/05/20 10AM EDT / 11PM KST

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,289,558
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? Making thread for any topic of your choice in a given subsection (e.g. Food)
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? Both, depends on the task
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Earlier in the summer
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Merit badges, camp spirit, encouraging and supportive camp leaders
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? Scavenger Hunt, Water Balloon Fight, Fight Song
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? Have a listening party and listen to songs
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?both but slightly prefer Individual
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? More merit badges awarded depending on task or game
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? I had such a fun experience. Everyone was nice, friendly, welcoming, and supportive. I'll miss this event. Camp leaders are amazing and they go above and beyond to help us complete our tasks. It made it easier when daily tasks were posted in the announcement section in Cord, and I liked how Google docs were used for organizing.
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus
none that i can think of atm but i'd appreciate it if the games hosted during the event has a more neutral timezone where both asians and americans are able to participate :peepopbirthday:
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more?
i enjoy both but im leaning more towards the individual ones as they require less time to complete.
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
earlier in the summer :poggers:
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
the merit badges , the ranking system even though im all the way at the bottom :wae:
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event?
i didn't get to participate in any of the games hosted due to my timezone
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event?
i really liked the appreciation tasks ( not that anyone remembered me :teehee: ) and i enjoyed participating in the task where you had to watch a movie.
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?
i haven't participated in individual ones so i cant tell but i'll go with group ones for now :yagotit:
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event?
please host games at more neutral timezones so that both asians and americans are able to participate in the games without having to stay up or wake up early in the morning 🥺
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
it was definitely a great experience 🥺
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions
n/a

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? Hmm can't think of any. Maybe coming up with unique recipes for camp meals?

Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? Both have their pros tbh. Group tasks are more engaging but individual tasks are easier to complete.

Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Maybe a few weeks earlier.

What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? Probably the fact that I don't really get to participate in many events on the forum (because irl stuff) so it was a good experience to take part in this.

What are some of your favourite game(s) from this event? Fake News!

What are some of your favourite task(s) from this event? Writing about Camp's history, Discord streaming party + movie streaming

In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? Definitely group-based events coz those are the only ones I've been able to take part in lol

Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? Can't really think of any at the moment. Maybe making the games occur at more appealing times to other timezones outside the U.S

Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? Couldn't really take part in a lot or interact much because the event started during my end of semester exams and is ending while I'm away on holiday, but whenever I did take part and talk to my fellow Gliders, I had a great time. Also helps that Riri has been an amazing leader and we were really lucky to have her!

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus? TRUTH OR DARE GAME WOULD BE HELLA FUN
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more? I think I prefered the group tasks more, it was fun to get to know everyone.
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time? Earlier in the summer since I started school during it :')
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities? It's very fun, and gives me something to do
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event? Bingo, Telepathic Authors
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event? Watch a movie with your team
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)? I don't know, I haven't played any other games here :TzuyuKek:
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event? More talking between our campmates maybe?
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members? It was amazing! Everyone in my team was so kind :heartublob:
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions. Thank you so much events team for hosting!

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
  • Do you have any suggestions for tasks that you’d like to see included in the next Camplus?
There's a reason I'm not on the events team lmao. But for real I don't think so. I liked all the tasks we had! (even if there was so much writing...)
  • Do you prefer/enjoy group or individual tasks more?
Both. Each have things I really enjoy~
  • Do you wish to see the event hosted earlier in the summer, or was this a good time?
I think earlier in the summer cause I know that school was starting up during this time.
  • What have been some of the factors that motivate you to participate in the activities?
Wanting to help out my team and be apart of what was happening.
  • What are some of your favorite game(s) from this event?
Fourteen, purely for the fact that none of us can read lol. But I liked all the games that I played it. They were all different and it never felt like we were playing the same game.
  • What are some of your favorite task(s) from this event?
I like the "graphic shop" but that's cause I like to make things like that.
  • In general, do you prefer these group-based events (Camplus, Throne Wars, Valentines) or those where you would just play as an individual/for yourself (Carnival of Soul, Guardian of Winter)?
I like the group based events more, it gives a chance for people that might not interact with each other a chance to do so.
  • Any other suggestions for changes or improvement for our next Camplus event?
Nope! I think the events team did a great job with this event!
  • Overall, how would you describe your camping experience and bond with your own Camp leaders and members?
I thought we all got just ever-so-slightly closer. I was able to talk so some people I don't normally do it was nice!
  • Feel free to include any other messages you’d like that haven’t already been touched upon in the above questions.
Thank you so much events team! I know y'all work super hard to bring us these fun events! I hope this whole was fun for y'all as it was for us!
tenor.gif

Top Bottom