Final Badge: Young K

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Wait... hold on a second... I think I might have made a mistake upon looking through the thread... :jinjudge:

I have just noticed this Young K suggestion from Mia's post, but it seemed like her post was edited after I added her other suggestion in the IMGUR folders so I probably didn't take notice of it. Flop OP, I know.

(Sorry for tagging you guys, I promise this will be the last, I hope! :sweat:) @OutroTearTheFirst @sooz @Clévanter @miatheikonic @Nara as you guys voted for Young K's badge, are you satisfied with the winning badge or are you considering to change your vote?

Ve5OBLT.png

(I would have to send this to the pre-approval thread if you guys want a revote for Young K's badge.)
oooh i like this pic :jinjudge: i think i'll change my vote to this one

Y

Yeddong

Wait... hold on a second... I think I might have made a mistake upon looking through the thread... :jinjudge:

I have just noticed this Young K suggestion from Mia's post, but it seemed like her post was edited after I added her other suggestion in the IMGUR folders so I probably didn't take notice of it. Flop OP, I know.

(Sorry for tagging you guys, I promise this will be the last, I hope! :sweat:) @OutroTearTheFirst @sooz @Clévanter @miatheikonic @Nara as you guys voted for Young K's badge, are you satisfied with the winning badge or are you considering to change your vote?

Winning Badge
E7U0oic.png

The Forgotten Badge (RIP)
Ve5OBLT.png

(I would have to send this to the pre-approval thread if you guys want a revote for Young K's badge.)

If I can change all my votes, then I vote for all the badges of the same concept as the Young K forgotten badge.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
honestly fine with both, maybe prefer the second one (maybe I am biased towards those pics because I loove them)
oooh i like this pic :jinjudge: i think i'll change my vote to this one
If I can change all my votes, then I vote for all the badges of the same concept as the Young K forgotten badge.

As 3/6 of the voters are considering changing votes, we will do another vote for Young K's badge! I will send the forgotten Young K badge to the pre-approval thread and notify you guys especially when the voting is open.

Do note that in the next voting, we will only be voting for Young K's badge as there were no issues with the other members' badges. But I will allow the people that voted to make any changes, so if anyone else is wanting to change their votes for the other members, please let me know so then I can take note of it when I do the final counting!

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience! :sweat:

edit.
Refer to this post to see the suggestions for members badges.

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
L7djFaV.png

As mentioned in this post, I accidentally missed out a Young K suggestion, hence there will be another voting for his badge to make things fair. The number of votes for other members' will remain the same - there won't be any additional voting - however, for those who already voted (@Nara @OutroTearTheFirst @sooz @Clévanter @miatheikonic and myself) are allowed to change their votes if they wish (see this post for the suggestions).

If the users mentioned above have not noted any changes, then I will assume they want to stick to their original picks.

Final Voting for Young K is up!
Vote via the poll - everyone gets only one vote!

Y84hbv2.png

Poll closes on January 24th at 8:30PM GMT
Thanks for reading, and again, apologises for my mistake!
I hope this somewhat makes sense. :sweat:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I want to change all my other votes!
Noted.:shablob:

Username: Clévanter
Keeper: No
Member: Sungjin
Voting for: 1

Member: Jae

Member: Young K

Member:Wonpil

Member: Dowoon

Since you mentioned you wanted to vote for the badges similar to the Young K badge.
Your votes for the other members have changed to #1 → #3 Sungjin, #1 → #2 Jae, #1 → #2 Wonpil, #1 → #3 Dowoon!

Y

Yeddong

Noted.:shablob:

Since you mentioned you wanted to vote for the badges similar to the Young K badge.
Your votes for the other members have changed to #1 → #3 Sungjin, #1 → #2 Jae, #1 → #2 Wonpil, #1 → #3 Dowoon!

Exact! Thanks!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
UPDATE

The final results of Young K's badge!
#3 is the winning badge!

E8s1vIN.png

0ZCxD6o.png

After a few changes in the voting, here are the final results for all the members!

SUNGJIN
JAE
YOUNG K
WONPIL
DOWOON

-​
OutroTearTheFirst
sooz
Baymax
Nara (first voting)
sooz
Nara​
-​
-​
miatheikonic
Nara
Clévanter​
Baymax
OutroTearTheFirst
miatheikonic
Clévanter
Baymax​
OutroTearTheFirst
sooz
Nara
Baymax
OutroTearTheFirst
sooz
miatheikonic
Nara
Baymax
Clévanter​
n/a
miatheikonic
Clévanter
OutroTearTheFirst
sooz
n/a
miatheikonic
Clévanter​
TOTAL (#1 / #2 / #3)
0 / 0 / 8
4 / 3​
1 / 2 / 5
2 / 3
0 / 5 / 3​

NtytGed.png

TKHmb6A.png

Here are all the winning badges for the members; I hope you guys are satisfied with the results!
I will submit these badges to the approval thread soon.

:peepopbirthday:

Thanks to those who voted and was patient throughout the whole process!​

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
NtytGed.png

StsvSpF.png

All badges are now available to get; here are all the winning badges!
Make sure to request them here before you head over to the awards request thread.
Once again, thanks to all those that contributed and hopefully next time I host one of these I'll be more competent and organised!

:shablob:

Top Bottom