GAME+ [FINISHED] 12 Days of Plusmas ☃︎ Merry Christmas!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
nJ6vCTc.png

Seasons greetings to all you folks out there! I hope that you're keeping yourself warm and healthy during these times!
I'm back with "12 Days of Plusmas", which follows a similar format to Daily Check-in and Monthly Check-up!

Let's spread some spirit and get stuck in with all the activities and games happening this month!

gqlORsI.png

For the next 12 days leading up to the 25th, Santa Par will pay Hallyu+ a visit to spread joy across the forums!
Get ready to set your alarms at approximately 9PM GMT / 4PM EST / 6AM KST each day for a chance to receive various little gifts!

Participants will receive 75 Crystal Shards a day if they complete the task and/or post relevant responses.
Up to 950 Crystal Shards can be earned through this activity!

In addition, one of the lucky participants will win 2 random +cards from our special winter edition – one to keep and one to give away.
Please be sure to complete the form below within 48 hours of the winner announcement to claim your prizes: https://forms.gle/k5vFFaPMDU76GqzA7
Participants are only eligible for the RNG if they have appeared for at least 6 days.

wYMG8Ts.png

All forum rules apply.

When a new post is posted to indicate a new day, you must post or complete the task within 24 hours in order to make your claims!
If you try to make a claim for the previous day, it will be rejected.

@Monthly Check-up and @Gamer Squad will be tagged once every 3 days (since I don't want to spam your notifications...).
If you would like to be tagged every day, please let me know by posting in the thread.

We hope to see you guys take part in this and have fun!
See you around!​

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
On the First day of Plusmas, Santa Par gave to me… an invite to our Discord server!

Come and join us on Discord! Click the link above.
Leave a message that states who you are (your H+ username) in the server in the general-chat channel and then take a screenshot of your message.
Post your screenshot here in order to make your claim for the 75 Crystal Shards!​

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
Just going to say this one final time here, but remember to provide your screenshot with your username IN the message. See other users' screenshots above for examples.

Top Bottom