MINI+ [FINISHED] Brewing Frenzy - June 21st (Monday) [2PM EST | 6PM GMT | 3AM KST]

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,604
Pronouns
She/Her
wTgTifO.png

shop.png

The shop is a key part of H+, with most users having purchased at least one item from it. Love that Pikachu plushy you recently bought? Well, the next time you admire your adorable plushy, think of the shop team and be grateful. For it is thanks to their incredible work that the items you've purchased from the shop even exist, and it is because of them that many more items will continue to be added.

Description by @Chiharu

So how well do you know Shop+?
Let's find out!

EZVG2zr.png

It's your first day working as Master Herminus Granger's assistant at Pals & Plus. Your main job is to find all the ingredients she needs to brew her potions among the countless shelves of the Apothecary. You're not familiar with the place and there are just so many vials! But... her descriptions should be enough, right?

nEVTabc.png
  • The players will be divided into two teams of 5 members. Each team will have a group PM to discuss during the game. No discussion takes place in the game thread. Discussion during the game in any other platform is forbidden.
  • Each round, I will announce the name of the potion Herminus is going to brew. Each word of the name relates to one out of the three Shop+ items the teams will have to find, buy, and send to me. I will post a hint in the game thread every 5 minutes (up to 2 hints every round).

⚠️ Disclaimer: This game requires a certain amount of Plus Coins (roughly around 100k-300k). It is up to the teams to decide how they will split the costs, if at all. There is no refund.

VSkWKGC.png
  • Rules to send your items:
Every round, each team will have 3 chances to submit a set of items. After a team submits their first 3 items, I will tell them in the game PM how many they got right and wrong, I will not say which. As for the second and third submissions, you can only send as many as you got wrong the previous time, the others will be considered as kept.

Example: Team A sends me Item 1, Item 2, and Item 3 for their first submission. I tell them they got one right and two wrong. For their second submission, they can only send 2 new items to replace 2 from their previous submission.

87Pvzgw.png

• As soon as one team sends all 3 correct items, I will end the round and that team will get 1 point. The team that gets 3 points first is the winner of the game, meaning the game will have at minimum 3 and maximum 5 rounds (up to 2h total).
  • If both teams fail to send all 3 correct items within 15 minutes, the team that got the most items right wins the point. If there is a tie, the team that sent the second correct item first wins the point.
  • If by the end of a round both teams get no correct items, no one gets the point. If this leads to an overall tie, the team that won 2 points first (in case of 2x2) or 1 point first (in case of 1x1) wins the game.

kxAhQsy.png

Winning team - 2 orbs, 20k coins, 40 elite points, 10 tickets
Losing team - 1 orbs, 10k coins, 20 elite points, 5 tickets

Additionally, this game will give out a Pack of 1-2 Star +Cards to one of the participants via RNG.

Player List:

1. Baymax
2. Chiharu
3. Chomiczewska
4. Nara
5. Stannie
6. ARandomFan
7. Bellamy
8. Bchip
9. OutroTearTheFirst
10. soozie

Last edited: