GAME+ [finished] CEO Series: Fashion Edition Starts 5am JST 9/27 - 9/28

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,300
Congratulations to the winners, and all the players! :shablob:
I just want to thank all the people and members from the other teams who dropped by my team's thread, you guys are the true MVPs.

Thank you for hosting, @Lavender! I really loved the concept of this game; it was different and fun despite losing sleep to get things done (RIP for my team bc our timezones didn't cooperate with this game). It has so much potential to become something a lot bigger than it already is. I hope that a similar game to this will happen again in the future but will last longer. Two days was intense.

:heartublob: I want to thank my teammates: @ΛKID❀KI for hard carrying us with our ideas and content, @miatheikonic for raising our spirits and always being there for us all, and our baby @joo who I believe this is her first game (?), you did so well and although you almost gave us a heart attack for restarting the board an hour before the deadline, you managed to execute our concept well and nailed it, giving us first place in round 1! I'm proud of you all, and I hope you guys can rest now and feel better. ♡

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
We won?!
tenor.gif

Thank you to the best teammates @jin @Chomiczewska @yooamygirls without each other we'd be nothing. I was hesitant to join at first but after seeing you guys joining I also joined. Let's all get our well-deserved sleep now! :sejeongcry:

Team 1 now:
tenor.gif

Also thanks for hosting @Lavender and to Team 2 and 3, you were worthy opponents <3

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,149
YES! Those 30 elite points just scored me 10th place thank you Lavender for hosting and team 2 for the support, Team 3 were cute and Team 1 do you guys even sleep??? Congrats everyone, this was a really fun experience :dogeLaugh:
Having people in different timezones helped :yagotit:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
  • Love
Reactions: joo
Top Bottom