GAME+ [FINISHED] Christmas Cart// Results are out

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
9f3KzCN.png

One of the reasons why people love Christmas is because of the Presents.
There is a joy to receiving gifts that are bought just for you.
However there is also joy in picking the perfect gifts.

Do you think you can make the perfect Christmas gifts?

N2pgjyK.png

"Username - Christmas Cart"
e.g.
Akidoki - Christmas Cart

When the game begins, you will receive the profile of 3 people you need to select gifts for, in the game thread.
You have a 100 USD budget for each person.
You will receive information about the person and it is up to you to decide what fits them the most.
You are only allowed to use Amazon.com and put the items you think fit the profile of the person to the cart.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING.
Once the cart is suitably filled and is below the 100 USD budget (excluding shipping), you need to take a screenshot of the cart and send it using your game pm.
Prices and item names should be visible. You should crop out any personal information.
Please specify the name of the person who you made the cart for above the respective screenshot of the Cart.
As there will be 3 people. You will need to make 3 Separate Carts.
You need to provide a description about why you selected the gifts under each screenshot

You will be scored on how suitable the gifts are for the person, Creativity and Originality.
The player who get the closest to 100 usd without reaching or going above it, will receive a bonus point.

You will have 24 hours to submit your entries.

An example of an an entry is in the spoiler below
Person - Anna
unknown.png

I selected earphones cause she said she loves music. I put the pokemon game cause she is 16 and is a gamer. She said she likes seventeen so i included their recent album.

Then do the same for person 2 and 3.

aB03DTE.png

Do not go above the 100 USD budget per cart. If you do so, you will lose 5 points.

DO NOT ACTUALLY PURCHASE ANYTHING. This is just a game. Don't go spending actual cash.

You can discuss what to put with your friends but do keep in mind that they could copy the idea if they want to.

All entries will be scored by a few of the staff and will be anonymous during scoring.

Do not include anything in your cart that is mature or rated R.

Once you send your entries, you cannot make any changes.

If you need any clarifications please ask me.

eZPQVJP.png

1st place: 30 elite points, 30K PC, 3 orbs + 260 coals each
2nd Place: 20 elite points, 20K PC, 2 orbs + 200 coals each
3rd place: 10 elite points, 10K PC, 1 orbs + 135 coals each

Participation: 5 elite points, 2.5K PC, no orbs + 40 coals each

I hope you guys have fun! :christmasblob:

FQJ625f.png

Unlimited Signups
You can sign up when submitting your entry as well. However those who sign up and are on the list will receive reminders and will also be informed when the round is posted.

1. @BlueNose
2. @Stinkerbell
3. @Baymax
4. @Chomiczewska
5. @WithJuyeon
6. @Yuki
7. @lira
8. @Kimbo
9. @Bchip
10. @Dr. Satan
11. @BboBunnyBona
12. @miatheikonic
13. @wonwoo
14. @OutroTearTheFirst
15. @Saint Renjun
16. @ScarletRose
17. @Rinoa
18. @rosie

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
And the game has now begun.
Below are the profiles of the 3 People you need to select gifts for.
You need to select gifts for all 3 people. Remember to make a separate cart for each person.
Remember to read the op for information of what you need to do.
REMEMBER DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING. JUST ADD THE THINGS INTO THE CART, SCREENSHOT IT AND THEN REMOVE IT FROM YOUR CART.

NameDescriptionNationalityAgeProfessionInterestsFavourite MusicStyle
Song HyelinShe is engaged to her boyfriend. Owns a pet cat. She is introverted and shy. Korean26ArtistArt, History, TheatreRnB, ClassicalBright and Colourful
Benjamin AddamsA single dad to 2 kids. Owns a pet dog. Loves Nature and is outgoing.American43Truck DriverHiking, Camping, Stand-up Comedy Rock, MetalNatural and Minimalistic
Preeti VarmaBoth parents work abroad so she lives in a boarding school. Used to have a pet fish. Is friendly and extrovertedIndian14StudentSoccer, Make-up, GuitarPopTrendy and Chic

You have time until 17th December 2019, 0030 KST (12.30am KST) to submit your entries.
The Deadline will not be extended. So make sure to submit on time.
The countdown is below.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom