MINI+ [FINISHED] Deadly Honeymoon | Wed @ 4:30PM EDT / Thu 5:30AM KST

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
I08xGG0.png

credits to Saint Ren and Vampire for the original game concept. You can check out their games here for references 1 2

INTRO
On your sweet honeymoon, you and your partner decide to stay in a beautiful and mysterious cabin resort in the woods. However, what you didn’t know is that a serial killer is currently hiding in one of the cabins, waiting for the right moment to strike you down…

HOW TO PLAY
Everyone will start off with 2 lives and 0 points.

Every round, 3 RNG players will be chosen to be CABINS. 1 player among these 3 will secretly be THE SERIAL KILLER. Those selected will be notified of their roles via PM with me.

When the round starts, I will post a form where all the other players can select which CABIN they will enter. During this time, the CABIN players will be trying to convince everyone to pick them. The round will last for 10 minutes.

At the end of the round, everyone that chose THE SERIAL KILLER will lose 1 life.
Comparably, if no one chose THE SERIAL KILLER, then the SERIAL KILLER will lose 1 life.
Once a player are out of life, they will be eliminated from the game.

As the game progresses and as more people get eliminated, the number of CABINS and the round duration will decrease.

The game ends either when only 3 players are remaining, or after 7-8 rounds (depending on the timing).

POINT DISTRIBUTION
THE SERIAL KILLER receives 2 points for every person they attack.
CABINS also get 2 points for every person they keep safe, and every safe person gets 1 point.

The standing will be determined by who gets the most points.
So, if you get eliminated but you have a lot of points, then you may still make it to the top 3.

In case of a tie, the user who has the most lives or lasts longer in the rounds will rank higher.

RULES
All H+ rules apply.
This is a SOLO game, so don't collaborate with your Love Hunt partner.
You are free to discuss your actions but all communication must be done in the gameplay thread.
Please submit your response in a timely manner, or you may be considered as missing the round and get 0 points. If you miss 2 rounds, 1 life will be deducted, and if you miss 3 rounds, you will be eliminated.
You can only submit your action once.

PRIZES
Prizes may be subject to changes.
1st place - 4 Orbs, 90k Coins, and 40 Elite Gamer Points.
2nd place - 3 Orbs, 80k Coins, and 30 Elite Gamer Points.
3rd place - 2 Orbs, 70k Coins, and 20 Elite Gamer Points.
Participation - 90k Coins and 7 Elite Gamer Points.

A random +card from the special edition will be given out to one of the participants via RNG.

For those participating in Love Hunt:
1st place - 2 stamp+ of choice, 1 random stamp+, and 1 random spell item.
2nd place - 1 stamp+ of choice, 1 random stamp+, and 1 random spell item.
3rd place - 1 stamp+ of choice, 1 random stamp+, and 1 random spell item.
Participation - 1 random stamp+.

PLAYERS
1. Chiharu
2. hatfelt
3. Nara
4. Chomi
5. Outro
6. Beefy
7. Seri
8. boo
9. maid
10. yong
11. Vampire
12. Bel
13. Winter

Unlimited signups

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
THE SCHEDULE SAYS 5PM EDT! :angry:

Smu, pls and ty. If i die while driving and playing my blood is in your hands, soozie :weep:
why are you blaming me when you’re the one who’s violating the law!! dont play while driving :PolicePar:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
omg this game! :poggers: sign me up please

Top Bottom