soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
HfzGVmb.png

based on the board game of the same name

dzS2kFm.png

8 to 10 players, divided into two teams.
The game is expected to last from 1 to 2 hours.

KqIR6V6.png

At the beginning of the game, players will be divided into two teams.
Each team will receive five keyword cards numbered from 1 to 5 (example below) in your team PM with me.

Example:
19eUw0V.png

You will not know the cards of the opposing team.

Each round, one member from each team will be picked as the encryptor.
These members will each receive a separate 3-digit code from me (Example: 3-1-4)

RNG will decide which team will go first for each round.

Once the round starts, the encryptor must think of 3 clues for each number code and post it on the main thread.
Each clue should be a single word relating to the keywords of your team.
Encryptor must post their clues in the order of the code.

For instance:
Kpop (for 3. music)
Nightmare (for 1. dream)
Skeleton (for 4. bone)

The team members have a maximum of 5 minutes after the encryptor post their clues to guess the code.
All members are free to discuss with each other in their respective team PMs.
However, the encryptor will not be allowed to participate or react in the PM for that round.

Once you’ve figured out the code, have one member of the team post the numbers on the main thread. You have one attempt to guess per round.
If you guess correctly, nothing will happen. If you guess the code wrong, your team will lose 1 point.

The round then moves on with the other team.

While waiting for their turn, the other team should take note of the clues and correct codes of their opponent to intercept their codes. At any point during the opponent’s turn, if you figure out the digit code of that team, post it on the thread immediately.
You have one attempt to intercept per round. If you guess the code correctly, your team will gain 1 point. If you guess wrong, nothing will happen.

Once the opponent team has successfully intercepted your codes, your team will receive a new set of keywords.

The first team to get 4 points will be the winner (might be adjusted during the game)

mw7R8SY.png

Teams are not allowed to discuss which specific clues to give
Teams must guess the digit code in the right order, so if you guess the numbers right but in the wrong order, it will also be counted as wrong.
The clues can be anything, as long as it is one word.
Do not cheat or share answers outside of the main thread or team PM.
All H+ rules applied.

Z3j5ixk.png

MEDIUM
Winning Team:
40 elite points, 40k PC, 2 orbs
Losing Team: 10 elite points, 5k PC, no orbs

PLAYERS

Team 1

Dr. Potweed
Chomiczewska
OutroTearTheFirst
meltrosz
Aeri_Panda

Team 2
miatheikonic
Kimbo
Nara
Chiharu
AStan

Sorry for the small number of players guys, I'm still testing this game out, but I'll try to expand it later on if the game turns out alright
:palcry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom