EVENT+ [FINISHED] Escape the Sewers | Oct 19th @ 3pm EDT / Oct 20th @ 4am KST

G

Galaxy

Mini game 6
Who's that under the mask?
2 kpop idols are wearing ugly Halloween makeup on because Riri made them wear it c:
Post who these idols are and their respective groups.
Using "magnifying glass" will only give you and your team a clue, the other team won't see it.

Ljp2XJp.jpg

IJGXfmO.jpg

Till xx.20

Magnifying glass juseyo

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
1. kai from exo
2. Irene from Red Velvet
Team A gets to choose
You start running as fast as you can. For a moment you don't care if your mates are following you or not anymore. You realize you can't just let them go off alone so you tell them to follow you through a narrow turn. The clown is catching up to you. He seems hungry.
You're able to find a sharp plank of wood you could attack the clown with to slow him down.
- You wait till the clown gets closer to you to stick the plank of wood in his face
- You throw the plank of wood at the clown and rush off

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Hour seven: safe... or not
Adrenaline pumps through your veins. You got injured while you were running away from the clown. The memory of his creepy face and his little chant sends shiver down your spine. You are now walking through some tunnels you've never seen before, or so you think.
Everyone is tired from the run but they won't stop moving out of fear. You can hear water in the distance.
You decide to get to the water. You think it'd be a good idea to follow it as it could definitely bring you to the outside.
You're able to locate a space where all the major ducts spill their water in what looks like a black-colored waterfall.
On the top of the room there is a grate and ladder to climb in order to get to it.
You're not able to see whether the grate is locked or not and neither if the waterfall could lead to the outside of the sewers.
You hear faint laughing noises from behind you. The laughing gets louder as seconds pass. You have to think quick on your next action.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
ca
Hour seven: safe... or not
Adrenaline pumps through your veins. You got injured while you were running away from the clown. The memory of his creepy face and his little chant sends shiver down your spine. You are now walking through some tunnels you've never seen before, or so you think.

can we use our deck this round or no

Top Bottom