Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
yuzu8.jpg

Gameplay
10 rounds

During each round, players will be given 10 minutes to watch a figure skating program and judge it. Programs should be scored on six different categories from 1-10.

The six categories are as follows: Jumps, spins, music, costume, artistry, and overall enjoyment. For ice dance programs, the jumps category will be replaced with partner work.

Once you've scored the six categories, you will add all six scores together in order to get your total overall score.

Scores will be submitted using Google form

The player whose total score is closest to mine will receive 3 points. Second and third closest will receive 2 and 1 points respectively.

If you manage to give the exact same score as me, you will be awarded 3 bonus points.

The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

In the case of ties, they will be broken based on who matched my scores for the six individual categories the closest

How to judge
In order to help players with their scoring, I've provided general guidelines for what you should be looking for and going off of when scoring.

Artistry: How well was the skater emoting. Whether or not they make you feel anything. If they were able to tell a story through their skating. How much they were able to sell the program and convey the music they were skating to.

Jumps & Spins: How impressive you found them, how easy the skater made them look, and how well you think they were executed

Partner work: How well the two skaters paired together. How impressive their tricks were. How in-sync they were with each other and how much of a connection they showed through their skating.

Overall enjoyment: Exactly what it says on the tin can. Your overall enjoyment of the program

Music: How much you like the music and how fitting it is for the program

Costume: How much you like the costume and think it suits the skater

Rules
Do not cheat. This includes, but is no limited to, sharing scores through pm and seeking help outside H+

You may discuss what you think of the programs and the general score range you want to give it, but you cannot share what exact score's you're giving

Players must submit on time. Late submissions will receive a -1 point deduction

Good behavior is expected at all times.

Prize Distribution
1st place - Gold medal + 4 orbs, 40k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points
2nd place - Silver medal + 3 orbs, 30k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points
3rd place - Bronze medal + 2 orbs. 20k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points
Participation - 1 Ribbon + 40k, 7 Elite Gamer Points

Players
Team Minusccino
1. Lurkette
2. Boo
3. Outro