GAME+ [Finished] H+ Entertainment: Make Your Own Kpop Group / November 17 4AM - November 27 12AM KST

Vote for your favorite team !

• Team 1: Ever After

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Team 2: Peachi

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Team 3: E.MUGI

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Team 4: Warrior

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Team 5: THE 5ENSES

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Congratulations to everyone; I loved seeing how different each group were to each other.
Everyone did well! And thank you @Rektinq for hosting this! :shablob:

I'm so happy for you guys jakshdfajf I was secretly rooting for your team bc your group had the best and most unique concept imo. And seeing you guys still making promotion threads even though other teams stopped and then nobody really replied to them made me :sejeongcry:

Mia, you're the best. Thank you for always being there whenever someone was in need of help; we couldn't have done it without you! :heartublob:
Thank you for the love :heartublob: You guys slayed with all your supporters!

D

DR. K💉M 👄

wow 3rd place :wow:
@WithJuyeon @rosie @Ombré
thanks slay team! we were like formed last minute but ya'll are so good at this ihncif
ju and rosie with their ideas, rosie organizing all our work and ombre nailing the promotions when we were sleeping :heartublob:
rise of the asian timezoners :RichPar:

also thanks for the lovely game @Rektinq !

now that it's over i gotta say, emugi and us shouldve exchanged our vixx members
i mean @bobo

meanwhile hyuk's fantasy cam was warriorish kek

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
wow 3rd place :wow:
@WithJuyeon @rosie @Ombré
thanks slay team! we were like formed last minute but ya'll are so good at this ihncif
ju and rosie with their ideas, rosie organizing all our work and ombre nailing the promotions when we were sleeping :heartublob:
rise of the asian timezoners :RichPar:

also thanks for the lovely game @Rektinq !

now that it's over i gotta say, emugi and us shouldve exchanged our vixx members
i mean @bobo

meanwhile hyuk's fantasy cam was warriorish kek

N fits the concept a lot :omgwhat:
we kinda got Hyuk cause all the rest were old and we needed a maknae too sdjfshd​

D

DR. K💉M 👄

N fits the concept a lot :omgwhat:
we kinda got Hyuk cause all the rest were old and we needed a maknae too sdjfshd​
maknae and stan attractor i say:hehe:
get this badge everyone
664.png

Top Bottom