GAME+ [FINISHED] Half A Heart - Check out the lockets on page 3!

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
if anyone wants to add a special note/description for the gallery, just let me know and i'll put it in

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,418,115
Pronouns
He/Him
You all did an amazing job for real; congrats you all for your hard work; I really liked all your designs :heartublob:

Just gonna say I was super happy to finally do our first official game together wifey @Chu It has been a pleasure to have worked with you; thanks for putting up with my annoying ass lmaaao, love ya cutie and I hope we can do more games together in the future! ♥

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,949
@Chomiczewska @Bchip Your entry is my favorite, I love it so much. So classy, beautiful and fits both of you perfectly¢¢
chomichip's locket is so soft uwu
yay.jpg

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
You all did an amazing job for real; congrats you all for your hard work; I really liked all your designs :heartublob:

Just gonna say I was super happy to finally do our first official game together wifey @Chu It has been a pleasure to have worked with you; thanks for putting up with my annoying ass lmaaao, love ya cutie and I hope we can do more games together in the future! ♥
what annoying ass, your ass is nothing but nice
:partydogo:
it literally is the cutest, if it doesn't place i-
:youdontsay:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
uiFHY7mL_o.png

4 judges (3 from H+, 1 outside) were on the panel. In order to keep things fair, all submissions are kept anonymous (unless y'all put your name right on the locket) so the judges don't really know which is from whom

If anyone wants to see the breakdown of your scores + some comments, let me know and I'll PM you the link to the scoreboard

Now for the final reveal...

In first place
AKIDOKI AND YUNA
with 113.5 points

In second place
A tie between
CHOMI AND BCHIP
&
SM MAID AND TURTLE
with 112 points

Since the first-place team already have the journal and GIF stamps, both teams will get them instead. I'll PM you guys the details soon!

In third place
BAYMAX AND CHIHARU
with 106 points

To all teams, I just want to let you know that you guys did absolutely amazing. Everyone puts so much effort into these designs, and they all turn out great, so be proud of yourself!

Thank you for entering this competition everyone. I hope you all had fun.

:heartublob:

Top Bottom