MINI+ [finished] How can I love the poison, you're the one I love (Monday, Nov. 18th 12am & 4am KST)

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
iTx2bKB.png

Welcome to the Killing Floor.

Please have a seat! My name is Rosey, and I'll be your host tonight. I am not happy to see all of you here! I am not delighted that all of you have decided to join our little....get together. Please don't make yourself at home! Won't you share a drink with me? Sehun? Butler Sehun? Please provide our guests with their red wine. Hurry up now, son!

It's time to choose our drinks. What do you prefer? A little of this, or a little of that?

However, I must warn you, my butler is a little clumsy. He tends to drop poison into cups every now and then.... :sehunehh:

(Based on the Trivia Murder Party mini game)

Gjeq9fY.png

• When the round begins, the host will post 8 pictures of chalices (cups).
  • Each player will vote for a chalice to drink from in the poll at the top of the thread. They must vote for the chalice they think DOES NOT contain poison in order to survive. Only 1 chalice in the beginning will contain poison. Players can drink from the same cup, there is no maximum or minimum.
  • There will be 10 minutes for people to discuss and convince the others to drink what they think is the poison. Form alliances, make enemies. You can change your vote as much as you want until the poll closes. There will be no warning as to when the poll will close. ONCE THE POLL CLOSES, THAT IS IT.
  • When the poll closes, the host will check the votes and let the users know which one contained poison. The players will be notified of who is still in the game and who is dead. Then a new round will start.
  • Some chalices will have hints on them so check the pictures clearly. So, this is NOT just a game of chance, but also tests your observation skills. Some rounds are JUST CHANCE, especially the later ones.
  • Every 3rd round a player is RNG'd to survive the round and will be told which chalice has the poison and will use their time to convince others ONLY in the thread to drink it, any way they can. If in another round, the player is chosen again, RNG will be done again until a new player is selected.
  • After every 10th round an extra chalice will be poisoned. 1st round --> 1 chalice. 10th round --> 2 chalices. 20th round --> 3 chalices. etc
  • Whoever survives until the end will be the winner!

plhplFU.png

• The game could last from 10 minutes to 100 minutes! Try to be as available as you can.
  • This can be played on mobile, but the thread may move fast.
  • If you don't vote on time, you will be given poison and will be out of the game. If you were there to discuss but were unable to vote on time, I will consider giving participation points.
  • So, just vote for one immediately. You can change your vote as much as you need to anyway.

yoPGyc0.png

• All communication must be done IN THE THREAD. PMs will only be sent by the host, roseychu.
  • No cheating.
  • All H+ rules must be followed.
  • If you don't participate for at least 5 rounds when you are alive, you will not be given any participation awards. If you die before 5 rounds, you will get awards.
  • Do not share information for the second session. Things will be changed but it's in everyone's best interest to not reveal information.
o5lzlLY.png

1st place: 40 elite points, 40k, 4 orbs
2nd place: 30 elite points, 30k, 3 orbs
3rd place: 20 elite points, 20k, 2 orbs

Participation: 10 elite points, 10k, no orbs

IUGUdKw.png

(Unlimited, just sign up after reading the OP)
Sign up with one time only, please specific what time or your post will be ignored​

12AM (check timezones here)4AM (check timezones here)
1. Rinoa1. Galaxy
2. bobo2. sooz
3. meltrosz3. Kylo
4. rosie4. Bchip
5. sm maid5. BlueNose
6. Snufkin6. Chomiczewska
7. miatheikonic7. emma
8. AKID❀KI8. Nara
9. Saint Renjun9. Riri
10. Full Sun10. Baymax
11. mocha11. Stinkerbell
12. OutroTearTheFirst12. AStan
13. Lavender13. Belrockangel
14. boo14. Dr. Satan
15. joo

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,030,895
Pronouns
idk
I’ll have to see if I can or not. It sounds hella fun!
But like....
props for the audio! Why is no one talking about that?
I loved it omg

Top Bottom