GAME+ [FINISHED] Jukebox Mini Ver.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Jukebox_mini.png

Do you think you know the best winter song?
Well, here in this special version of Jukebox, you are more than welcome to show off the song of your choice.
But when battling against other contestants,
Do you think you can win?

htp_juke_mini.png

There is just One Round

You have 12 hours starting right now to submit 2 songs of your choice via the following form.

The theme you need to follow for both the songs is the same.
The song needs to have something related to Winter either in the title or in the Lyrics or both.
The Music Video does not matter.

You will need to explain why you picked each song.
The first song you submitted that has not been taken by another player before you, will be picked as your song for the game.
Your deadline is 7th January 3AM EST.
Once the deadline is up, all players who submitted songs will be notified in the thread and will receive 12 hours to submit their scores for all the songs.
Signing up for the game is not mandatory, but is recommended.

You can still submit your songs without signing up prior in the thread and it will be accepted as you are participating in the game.
However, if you sign up before, then you will receive a warning of the impending deadline 2 hours prior to the deadline.

Scoring will work as follows.
All songs will be linked in a post.
They will be anonymous so you will not know who submitted them.
And you will receive a form to submit.
You will need to give a score to each song. 1 being the lowest, the highest score will change depending on the number of submissions.
You will give a score of 0 to your song.
You cannot give the same score to 2 or more players.
You will have 12 hours to submit your scores.
Once time is up, the scores will be tallied and the Player with the highest points will win.
If a player submits a song but does not submit their scores on time, they will lose 15 points from their overall score.

rules_juke_mini.png

You are not allowed to reveal or hint what your song is to anyone on any platform.

All Languages are allowed. But you need to submit Lyrics in English for the song you choose.

Make sure when mentioning the Artist Name and Name of the Song, that the spelling is correct. As in case, your video link does not work the player will need to search for the song elsewhere.

Do not cheat. If players are found to have cheated they will be disqualified and will receive a 3 month game ban.

Remember to submit on time. Entries sent in after time is up will not be counted.

Do not harass or be rude to other players.

All other H+ rules apply.

Prizes_juke_mini.png

Prizes may be subject to change.
Game Difficulty: Easy
1st place
- 1 Gold medal, 3.5 orbs, 35k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points
2nd place - 1 Silver medal, 2.5 orbs, 25k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points
3rd place - 1 Bronze medal, 1.5 orbs, 15k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points
Participation - 1 Ribbon, 30k, 5 Elite Gamer Points

Players_juke_mini.png

Unlimited
1. @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋
2. @Chomiczewska
3. @Chococo
4. @Beefy
5. @Lurkette
6. @abra
7. @Polaris_Tae
8. @anh
9. @yerm
10. @OutroTearTheFirst
11. @Bchip
12. @AStan
14. @Nara

Best of Luck!

@Gamer Squad @H+ Olympians

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,354
Pronouns
She/Her
smu! I regretted not joining the last music game so

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Scoring Round has begun.
Score using the form linked here.
You will need to give a score to each song.
The Lowest score is 1, The Highest score is 13.
You will give a score of 0 to your song.
You cannot give the same score to 2 or more players. So if you give 6 for a submission, you cannot give 6 again to anyone else.
When scoring, say only the number of points. So if you want to give someone 3 points, just type 3.
You have 12 hours to submit your scores.
Your deadline is 7th January 4PM EST.
In case of a tie the winner will be decided by who scored the most 13s. If this fails to provide a conclusion, then we will look at who scored the most 12s, etc.

Submissions can be found in the spoiler below. If the Music Video does not have Lyrics (Either in the video or CC), a link to a page containing them will be found below the Artist and song name.
SHINee - Last Christmas

Explanation
Last Christmas is my all times favorite Christmas song. Although it does have sad undertone to it, it still gives hope. And its instrumental is always heartwarming. SHINee's vocals makes it even better and I wish SM continued to release their annual Christmas songs.

Tsubaki Factory - Teion Yakedo

Explanation
The song is about a winter love, with plenty of references to a cold, snowy scene where a relationship blooms. The song is good any time of year but especially this one.

Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
Lyrics

Explanation
When I was younger there was a radio station that would play holiday music for the last two weeks of December every year. I wait all year for this occasion and listen only this station for that duration. During that time, Sleigh Ride played every single day, every single year. So this song is always the heart of winter for me.

GOT7 - Miracle

Explanation
It's wintery, it's christmasy, it's nice and sweet, it calms you down and brings a smile, what else do you need from a perfect winter song?

Hayley Westernra - Snow Flower

Explanation
It's a winter song I enjoy for its melancholic melody that's a contrast with the more romantic lyrics. Just by simply listening to the song really takes one to the winterland.

EXO - girl x friend

Explanation
In the lyrics, it says “winter.” That should be enough :}

BOL4 - #FirstLove

Explanation
This song is about meeting your first love again in the winter, in the falling snow, and finally confessing the feelings you've had for them since you were young. I love the idea of confronting childhood feelings and the sweet innocence of this song.

Momoiro Clover Z - Shiroi Kaze (White wind)
Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeptcPoFGF0

Explanation
The white wind refers to blowing snow. The lyrics can be interpreted in many ways, it seems to be a winter love story but it is unclear if it has a positive ending or not.

Gwen Stefani - Early Winter
Lyrics

Explanation
The title itself and the lyrics remind listeners about the cold winter and the relationship that ended so soon. It's beautiful yet poignant, therefore perfect for listening during chilly winter days.

Taylor Swift - Back To December
Lyrics

Explanation
It's one of the songs Taylor Swift ever wrote. The december/cold night references along with the vibe of the song makes it very wintery.

f(x) - Wish List

Explanation
I chose this song because I felt like it diverges from the usual holiday songs we've heard. F(X) somehow created a cute edm Christmas track that I felt deserves a bit of attention.

NCT Dream - Joy
Lyrics

Explanation
Christmas already passed, but I think it's a very lovely song to celebrate the winter holiday season.

VAV - So In Love
Lyrics

Explanation
Say no to boring and overplayed Christmas songs while supporting quality nugu music. The song is sweet and catchy, it won't make you instantly fall asleep and the lyrics remind me that Christmas without the people you love is just a normal day with a fancy name.

Younha / Winter Flower

https://youtu.be/OcCkAG_LO9Y

Explanation
This song revolves around the feeling of the use of winter as a metaphor for struggle or loss. The season of winter often delivers the feeling of abandonment along with it. Where you may have to face the harsh reality that the person that you want by your side the most has abandoned you to battle the harsh weather and feelings of Winter by yourself. In "Winter Flower" we see the harshness of the winter season displayed to its fullest. The song talks about the bleak and dreary weather of winter, while at the same time taking us on a journey of growth and introspection through its metaphor of a flower blooming in the coldest time of the year (Winter). Which, once paired with the powerful vocals from Younha, as well as the thought provoking rap from BTS' RM further proves to us that it is only through a great struggle that you will come out the other side a better person.

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Two of the videos don't show up, but maybe it can't be avoided
Which videos are they?
If you mean the ones that appear just as links yeah it can't be avoided. I think the embed limits were reached. They were added in last. One had to be changed as another user already submitted the same song but in a different language.
If you click on the link it should go to the video.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I just realized that I could have chosen this...

regrets

Which videos are they?
If you mean the ones that appear just as links yeah it can't be avoided. I think the embed limits were reached. They were added in last. One had to be changed as another user already submitted the same song but in a different language.
If you click on the link it should go to the video.
Yes. I had a feeling that was the case but thought maybe there was something with the links that stopped them from being embedded. So the embed limit is 12, good to know. I had no problems watching all videos :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom