(Finished KBS Drama) "Angel's Last Mission: Love" ─ Shin Hye-Sun & Kim Myung-Soo(Infinite L). *May 22 - July 11, 2019*

Are you enjoying it so far?

• Im weak and thinking of dropping it :'(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
[Spoilers] Angel’s Last Mission: Love E17-18 + Rating

0001007130_001_20190619231513969.jpg

1-2-9.png

Naver – Xports News: ‘Angel’s Last Love: Mission’ Kim Myung Soo kisses Shin Hye Sun “I love you”
1.[+610, -16] The ending was insane!! The kissing scene was daebak, Myung Soo-ah you have done well ㅋ
2.[+284, -12] Seriously their visuals are awesome ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I was in awe without knowing
3.[+247, -5] Kim Myung Soo is crazy!!!!! His face is crazy, his gaze is crazy, his heart fluttering acting is crazy, when he said ‘I love you’ and kissed her I was seriously cheering at home!!!!!
4.[+222, -8] Dan-Yeon couple match each other so well^^ even the kiss ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ everything is so heart fluttering ㅜ
5.[+131, -2] Wow! I wish it’s tomorrow 10PM…
6.[+79, -2] But, Lee Dong Gun keeps appearing out of nowhere;; Honestly, even if you showed Yeon-Dan being lovey-dovey all day it won’t be enough but Lee Dong Gun-nim just keeps appearing suddenly;; He came to the island and then the bar…At this point, I will think he is a stalker ㅋㅋ Writer-nim, Please don’t over-exaggerate Lee Dong Gun’s character, I hope you adjust it a little;; I know he is the second lead and has a crush on her, but how does a professional ballet director has the time for that ㅋㅋㅋ
7.[+74, -1] I also like Woo Hee Jin a lot~ㅋㅋㅋ
8.[+64, -0] This drama feels like a sad fairy tale book…
9.[+46, -0] It’s been a long time since we got a fun drama like this, It’s touching, fun and has romance. Is L’s face real? he is seriously so handsome
10.[+35, -2] Wow…the ending was daebak crazy ㄷㄷㄷ The kissing scene, Myung Soo, the drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ I hope tomorrow’s 10PM comes fast…
11.[+35, -4] I hope tomorrow comes fast, Shin Hye Sun’s tearful acting made me cry so much ㅠ Jerk Ji please stop, he deserves to get hit more
12.[+29, -1] Dan-Yeon, lets be more in love

Rating: 6.8% | 7.9%
Thank you ND for the translation
@Lucia Can you move this thread to the drama sub now that its created? thank you

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
just watched the last 2 episodes omg ?
The aunt and the cousin are all so crazy. I kind of understand that the big sister wants to protect Nina, but murder?? That's so messed up. :teehee: Also, Dan and Yeon Seo are really cute together. Hopefully, he'll tell her the truth soon.

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
just watched the last 2 episodes omg ?
The aunt and the cousin are all so crazy. I kind of understand that the big sister wants to protect Nina, but murder?? That's so messed up. :teehee: Also, Dan and Yeon Seo are really cute together. Hopefully, he'll tell her the truth soon.
Im happy you are enjoying it too! Its such a roller coaster of emotions i really just wanted to see them happy for 5 more minutes but they went to that length damn evil people!

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Im happy you are enjoying it too! Its such a roller coaster of emotions i really just wanted to see them happy for 5 more minutes but they went to that length damn evil people!
I know! I hope they’ll get some more cute moments together next episode

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
I loved this week's episodes so much! :shablob:
I'm so glad that Dan can finally reveal himself as an angel to Yeon Seo. That scene when Yeon Seo came to the church to warn Dan and his senior angel was so funny. I just hope that the whole "angel can't stay" thing will be resolved soon, I don't want to see a sad ending for this series :(

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
I loved this week's episodes so much! :shablob:
I'm so glad that Dan can finally reveal himself as an angel to Yeon Seo. That scene when Yeon Seo came to the church to warn Dan and his senior angel was so funny. I just hope that the whole "angel can't stay" thing will be resolved soon, I don't want to see a sad ending for this series :(
Me too im in love with it omg the moment they had together were everything i asked for and more its getting so intriguing and even more mysterious but im still going to believe in that happy ending please writer nim lol

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Me too im in love with it omg the moment they had together were everything i asked for and more its getting so intriguing and even more mysterious but im still going to believe in that happy ending please writer nim lol
Yess same, the whole thing with the aunt family is getting really interesting and kinda scary too. Hope that the writers will listen to our prayers lol, give us a happy ending!!

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
Yess same, the whole thing with the aunt family is getting really interesting and kinda scary too. Hope that the writers will listen to our prayers lol, give us a happy ending!!
Its getting so mysterious and no preview wow how will it end how can i want 1 week for this masterpiece !!

by the way do you know any site i can get korean comments translations?the one i was getting them stopped working

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Its getting so mysterious and no preview wow how will it end how can i want 1 week for this masterpiece !!

by the way do you know any site i can get korean comments translations?the one i was getting them stopped working
Ahh I haven’t watched this week episodes, let me catch up

For the kdrama comment translations, I only know Netizen Drama and ddoboja

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
395ea5ebdf6e4214b16d920a40a83992.jpeg

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Adorable And Ship-Worthy In Making Video For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

In a new making video for KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun go on a fun date and do all the couple things.

They have a picnic, go bike riding, and hang out by the river, where they enjoy the view and take turns leaning in to kiss each other.

Before the picnic, L says to Shin Hye Sun, “If there’s no one to do it with, do it with me.” Shin Hye Sun looks at the staff and says, “He just proposed to me.” L adds, calling Shin Hye Sun by her character name, “Marry me, Yeon Seo.”

In the final scene, L and Shin Hye Sun struggle with the photo booth. Right off the bat, they both announce, “We screwed up,” and have to ask for more money to take another photo. Eventually, the director comes over to help.

At the end, Shin Hye Sun gestures to L’s face and says, “DiCaprio.” L, embarrassed, says, “Stop it.” When she doesn’t stop, he leans in to put a finger to her lips, but she quickly says, “Kim DanCaprio.”

L just says, laughing, “Be quiet.”

Watch the making video with English subtitles below:

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
f287340a26374d08ab07e6db2cb9edab.jpeg

Shin Hye Sun Blows Everyone Away With Her Ballet Skills In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun will be taking to the stage for her last stage in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

Spoiler
Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) expressed her determination to keep angel Dan (played by INFINITE’s L) alive, even if it means she has to give up her own life. Because of this, viewers are nervous that Lee Yeon Seo and Dan’s love story will be as tragic as the one in “Giselle,” the ballet she is preparing for. Giselle tried to keep Albrecht alive even after death, and many are curious to see whether Lee Yeon Seo will meet a similar fate.

The new stills released show Lee Yeon Seo in the middle of the ballet. She wears a white dress in the center of the stage, and the set is beautiful and plaintive. Shin Hye Sun stuns as Giselle, especially as she is known to have worked extremely hard to hone her ballet skills. Her hard work is set to shine brighter than before in the performance.

Shin-Hye-Sun1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Lee Yeon Seo will be holding her last ‘Giselle’ stage as she dances for Dan. It will be a symbolic stage that shows their love. Shin Hye Sun captivated everyone on set with her dancing and acting skills. Dancers from the Seoul Ballet Theater participated in the stage to create the perfect performance, and there will be lots of see.”

The upcoming episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is set to air on July 10 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
e31ab6ebfdc1440e8e2c719584238eee.jpeg

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Cast Says Goodbye And Shares Thoughts Ahead Of Finale

The cast members of KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” have shared their thoughts on the drama ahead of its finale.

On July 11 at 10 p.m. KST, the Wednesday-Thursday drama will air its final episode. Over the course of its run, the show’s fantasy-like romance, incorporation of ballet, unique theme of angels, and chemistry between actors helped draw in viewers.

shin-hye-sun2.jpg

Shin Hye Sun, who impressed viewers with her emotional acting and stunning ballet skills, commented, “I think I’ll remember [the show] as a precious project, to the point where I’ll want to bring back ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ and Lee Yeon Seo even after several years pass. I’ve lived as Yeon Seo for six or seven months since I began preparing for the [ballet scenes], so it doesn’t feel real that it’s ending like this. I want to sincerely thank viewers who have watched our drama.”
infinite-l2.jpg

INFINITE’s L played Dan, an angel who discovers the feelings of love throughout the show. He stated, “I learned so much after acting as Kim Dan, an angel character filled with diverse charms, and it was meaningful because I was able to showcase a new side of myself. The time that I was able to spend as Dan in ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ was fun, and I was happy. I want to say thank you so much to the viewers who showed us so much love.”
lee-dong-gun2.jpg

Lee Dong Gun appeared in the show as Ji Kang Woo and portrayed the secretive, multifaceted, and dramatic sides of the character. He said, “Through this show, I was able to learn more about ballet, and I’ve become quite attached to it. I want to thank not only the actors and staff, but also the dancers who helped enrich the drama. Please enjoy watching [the show] until the last episode and support the Dan-Yeon couple.”
kim-bo-mi.jpg

Kim Bo Mi, who played the ballerina Geum Ni Na, remarked, “I think I’ll remember working extremely hard for the character Geum Ni Na for a long, long time. It was an honor to work with the great director, staff, actors, and ballet troupe. Thanks to the viewers’ warm support, I was able to power through until the end for the shoots. Thank you so much.”

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
late but I finally watched the finale.
Not gonna lie, the last 2 episodes were kinda messy for me, especially with the whole killing and sacrificing plot, but I'm glad that the ending is pretty happy for everyone. Overall, this was a really cute and fun drama, and I'm gonna miss seeing Dan and Yeon Seo together so much :sejeongcry:

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
late but I finally watched the finale.
Not gonna lie, the last 2 episodes were kinda messy for me, especially with the whole killing and sacrificing plot, but I'm glad that the ending is pretty happy for everyone. Overall, this was a really cute and fun drama, and I'm gonna miss seeing Dan and Yeon Seo together so much :sejeongcry:

Me too !! Their acting was just so freaking good i couldn't believe someone can portrait such emotions so good

Top Bottom