GAME+ [FINISHED] Music Station || Winners announced

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
don't @ me when you read my explanation, you guys made me go through it by giving us an extra round that requires my worst nemesis: writing

:pepesanta:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
1. @Some
2. @Chomiczewska
3. @OutroTearTheFirst
4. @Beefy
5. @Lurkette
6. @Chiharu
7. @Chococo
8. @abra
9. @tironi10
10. @Baymax
11. @Yuki
12. @anh
13. @Belrockangel
14. @AKID❀KI
15. @𝐌☹𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐗
16. @BlueNose

I will give you one more hour in case you want to change your submission. I know the bonus task has been hard since some of you couldn't find the artists, just don't worry much about it ok? Rather than sending a song you don't really like just to get the unspecified amount of points from the bonus task, i think a song and artist that you enjoy would be better c:

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
1. @Some
2. @Chomiczewska
3. @OutroTearTheFirst
4. @Beefy
5. @Lurkette
6. @Chiharu
7. @Chococo
8. @abra
9. @tironi10
10. @Baymax
11. @Yuki
12. @anh
13. @Belrockangel
14. @AKID❀KI
15. @𝐌☹𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐗
16. @BlueNose

I will give you one more hour in case you want to change your submission. I know the bonus task has been hard since some of you couldn't find the artists, just don't worry much about it ok? Rather than sending a song you don't really like just to get the unspecified amount of points from the bonus task, i think a song and artist that you enjoy would be better c:
Way ahead of you :pandasantacookie:

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Here are the songs
1. Reol - HYPE MODE

Lyrics
I plan on entering next year the same as I have entered every other year, with a compulsive need to be myself. I gave up a long time ago trying to be trendy and with 2020 basically being one long hibernation for most of us, I have no plans in 2021 to be anything I'm not. Even, or especially, if that means coming in last place virtually every time in a playlist game because I like things to get weird.

2. 仮谷せいら (Seira Kariya) – Odora Never Cry

Lyrics
2020 was a difficult year. This song is about optimism and still hoping for the best when life doesn't go your way. In my opinion, 2021 might not be very different but it is an opportunity to try again, just like every new year.

3. ARASHI - Wash Your Hands

Washing ones hands has been touted as one of the key countermeasures against the Covid-19 virus by health officials and medical doctors. By washing our hands frequently, we can reduce the speed of transmission and protect each other. That's why I expect everyone to be more meticulous with their hand washing habits next year. As an additional bonus, it helps with personal hygiene which is also useful in normal times. So who better to advertise this than Japan's national idol Arashi, famous for their member's love of water sports.

4. Vaundy - life hack

Lyrics
I want to fall in love in 2021 and I also want to become more confident in my actions. I don't want for the anxiety to overtake me or be the one which makes all the decisions for me in my life. I want to be my own person.

5. SHE IS SUMMER - NEW ME

Lyrics
At the beginning of the year I had plans for what I am gonna do in 2020, have I accomplished any of it? No, as always; well I did get a job like I wanted to, but it's not something that I really wanna do, so for 2021 I hope to find a new one, one that will have something to do with what I am interested in. I also want to change my closet a little, since I feel like it's been pretty much unchanged for years now. For few months now I was thinking of picking up dancing again, so maybe I will try do that as well this new year - that are all expectations for 2021 I have so far.

6. yama - Announcing Spring

Lyrics
My expectations for the new year aren’t super positive, but I do think it will be better which is why I chose a song that is upbeat sounding. In the lyrics linked, it says that we should stop with the “difficult talk” and to just drink. To me the difficult talk would be about the virus. We’ve been surrounded by talks like that all year, I think many people would like to stop talking about it. Although I said next year will be a bit better, I believe we will still spend most of it in isolation.To me, “C’mon midnight’s right there” is the end of 2020. When we hit 2021, “ We launch the opening day” but just like this year, “There’s nobody here.”

7. Kenshi Yonezu - カナリヤ

The song talks about the time the artist would like to spend in the future with his beloved. He says "Even if I can't return to this place again If I'm with you, it's OK". For 2021 I had big plans, such as leaving my parents' house and living with my boyfriend, but after what 2020 has done to us, I just want to spend as much time as possible with him, that's the only thing I am expecting from 2021.

8. Uru - shiawase no uta

I don't expect anything from 2021 i'm not that much of a positive person i just hope for gods sake people at least have a little bit of happiness of course i want the world to be full of joy but you never know what life brings so even just a little bit is fine the world deserve happiness and peace and quite weve been through enough already even before this year and most of us are still struggiling the song is called the happiness song and is about finding happiness in the little things in life.

9. LiSa - Yakusoku no Uta

Lyrics
The English title of the song is translated to "Song of Promise". Like the title said, I hope 2021 will bring forth promises of being a better year. The lyrics also gives off a positive vibe, a promise to keep going towards the future.

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
10. Official HigeDandism - Parabola (パラボラ)

Lyrics
2020 wasn't a good year for anyone...i had so many expectations and nothing came out right so i feel a little lost.Official Hige Dandism is a really good band, but the mayority of the lyrics i found are related to "love"...and honestly i don't care about love, i don't need a lover...i need a job because i need money. Simply as that. So i was between two songs: Amazing and Parabola, but at the end, i picked Parabola even if Amazing is the type of sound i like (it remembered me MUSE), the lyrics are too "positive". I know 2021 won't be "amazing", but maybe it will be much better than 2020, Parabola's lyrics are about going step by step towards the uncertain future...and i think i've been living like that since 2018. The future (at least for me) is getting ....scarier...but living one day at the time is helpful. Songs like this are a reminder that I'm not the only one who sees life this way.

11. The Rampage - FEARS

My expectations for the New Year? It’s probably the pessimist (or realist) in me talking but the lyrics: “to think that such a miserable uncertainty will be approaching me, who would have even imagined it?” struck out to me most; I always try and keep a balanced mind but after this year, there are definitely a lot of uncertainties in regards to various things (e.g. the future, COVID getting worse here, Brexit, etc... tragique). I've probably spent more time with my thoughts than people, which isn't always the most pleasant place to be, and in some ways, it can be terrifying when you delve in too deep. Honestly, I find myself becoming more lost or lacking a vision/direction, and generally, these days just merely existing...
When I find myself in these situations, I feel like I'm the only person that can get myself out of them, thus the lyrics, "I get a lot of courage from you, so please, give me a ray of light." is one that prods that little optimist inside me to overcome these feelings and: "I can just pray that the future has some serenity." ♡
So I guess tldr: for the New Year, the main thing I expect is changing my mindset, and try to look at things from a different perspective instead of the doom and gloom.

12. YOASOBI - Tracing that Dream

So, this song is basically about a girl who dreams of her crush confessing to her. The girl is slightly uncertain and hesitant as to whether or not the future she saw in her dream is possible, but she desperately wants it to be. So, casting aside her doubts, she keeps hoping and reaching out towards the future she saw in her dream. And eventually, she does reach that future and her dream becomes reality. While this might seem like a simple love song, to me it represents never giving up on your aspirations and always reaching for your dreams no matter what. In the end, that's all I want from the new year. As we all know, 2020 was a shitshow. I know better now than to have any expectation like hoping next year will be kinder to everyone than this one. Because I said that last year, and look how it turned out. I'm going to be selfish and say all I want is for the things I've been dreaming of and desperately wishing for to come true. I will keep hoping no matter how many doubts I have, so I hope 2021 will give me the future I'm dreaming of just like the girl in this song.

13. May'n - Living My Life

Lyrics
I've chosen this song because I want to live/enter 2021 with a peace of mind; I also want to change myself. Since this officially my first year in "adulthood" (referencing the lyrics "I don’t want to grow up") I would like to undergo a positive metamorphosis, choosing not to change to fit in with everyone else. Next year I hope to become my own person and live my life. So I felt the song's vibes, lyrics and positive energy fit this goal perfectly!

14. E-girls/Bessekai

Lyrics
Bessekai (Another world) with this song I wish the world will become a better place or things will get better next year. For myself, I wish I can live like the song message. "Looking forward" and "sing it out".

15. Rinne - Snow Jam

So i am generally a mess and 2020 was not really that good of a year. However in 2021, my love life is going up a notch. The dude is sweet and has his life pretty well put together. Plus we vibe very well. He is open minded, funny and kind. So in 2021 you know what I want to do, I want to go spend a day with him. Just outside in the city, go on a date and have fun without being worried about the pandemic. But me being me. That is a person with low self esteem and self confidence, I constantly get worried that he might not like me. So I know I will have these doubts plaguing my head but you know what, I still want that date. I still want to spend time with him. Cause I really did feel happy when we were together.

16. Sekai no Owari - Dropout

Lyrics
Because New Years is the beginning of 2021. my expectations are to move towards better places. like this song, I find myself dreaming about next year will look like since 2020 was really a terrible year. In Dropout, they're talk about beating the odds and going to new places despite being in a bad one right now, so i thought it was relatable to how i feel

Vote using this form.
You have till 4am EST

1. @Some
2. @Chomiczewska
3. @OutroTearTheFirst
4. @Beefy
5. @Lurkette
6. @Chiharu
7. @Chococo
8. @abra
9. @tironi10
10. @Baymax
11. @Yuki
12. @anh
13. @Belrockangel
14. @AKID❀KI
15. @𝐌☹𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐗
16. @BlueNose

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Y'all lied about your explanations. They're so good. I have like 4 words i said over and over :squirtlechristmas:

S

Some

Stan talent stan Amazarashi i can't choose songs cuz everything is art, especially the lyrics akita hiromu is a lyrical genious its basically potery and some songs actually are so have fun and enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom