EVENTS TEAM [Finished] Pop-Up +Cardsino!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
WGVfzB5.png

Thread gfx cr: @soozie <3

NX5j3xC.png

What is this, you ask? This is a place where every few days a simple game will be held that gives users a chance to partake and win +cards from our special October edition. Oftentimes, the games here are betting-related and thus will require some wager on users’ part. We will also be selling card packs here as well. Details on each game will be posted as they happen, but first, let’s introduce our special edition!

Based on the survey that was held in August, the winning theme for this edition unsurprisingly is costume and spookiness.

Here is a rundown:

*As usual, each pack contains 3 cards in it.
*Both idols and anime characters will be combined for RNG.
*There is no star-level differentiation for this edition.
*Each pack costs 15 orbs.
*At this time, only 1 pack may be purchased per user. Please DO NOT ask other users to purchase on your behalf - this is prohibited. There will be other means to acquire these cards.
*This edition will be around for a limited time only. We will announce the exact date when it will be discontinued.

More details to follow tomorrow when we open the sales period for the special edition as well as reopen the 1st edition!

Aaand now, here are a few samples of these +cards (thanks to @Bchip, as always, for doing such a great job!):

SampleHalloween.png

Here’s the list of available cards for this edition:

EDITED:

Card sales period is now open!

@Gamer Squad

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,509
oo fun! not 100% sure yet if i'm willing to spend 15 orbs, but i might try to win some from the games! idk we'll see :catpopcorn:

also, that's a really nice gfx :poggers: looks 3d and whatnot!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
oo fun! not 100% sure yet if i'm willing to spend 15 orbs, but i might try to win some from the games! idk we'll see :catpopcorn:

also, that's a really nice gfx :poggers: looks 3d and whatnot!
same! i would buy it for sure if idol and anime aren't combined. it's my chance to get a few of those 4/5+ anime cards

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
same! i would buy it for sure if idol and anime aren't combined. it's my chance to get a few of those 4/5+ anime cards

Since there are only about 70 cards or so it didn't make sense for us to separate them :weep: But regardless, i think most of these cards would still make good extortion trading material though:poggers:

• Sad
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Since there are only about 70 cards or so it didn't make sense for us to separate them :weep: But regardless, i think most of these cards would still make good extortion trading material though:poggers:
but the chances of getting the anime card is 1/78 and we have to pay 15 orbs! you need to take pity on the poor :weep: I don't think I even make 15 orbs in a year

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
If someone gets a Sana card prepare to sell it to me or I will JYP all over you

Not this again! DELETE YOU SICK- :noooo:

but the chances of getting the anime card is 1/78 and we have to pay 15 orbs! you need to take pity on the poor :weep: I don't think I even make 15 orbs in a year

Haru's never given you an allowance? Wow, time to part ways, I say :lurk1: jk Think of it this way, though, if you happen to get a Mina/Nayeon card, you can extort me for those orbs:palmad:

• Love

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Haru's never given you an allowance? Wow, time to part ways, I say :lurk1: jk Think of it this way, though, if you happen to get a Mina/Nayeon card, you can extort me for those orbs:palmad:
I see you are still trying to break up couples:PolicePar: she did give me some but I used them to buy a pack of +cards. I will be keeping Mina, but don't worry if I get Nayeon, I will extort a lot of orbs from you :heartublob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I see you are still trying to break up couples:PolicePar: she did give me some but I used them to buy a pack of +cards. I will be keeping Mina, but don't worry if I get Nayeon, I will extort a lot of orbs from you :heartublob:

Shipwrecking is fun :fab: WHAT? SINCE WHEN DID YOU LIKE MINA IM- :taegun:

• Angry

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
ajsdkfl I thought that was a joke. Damn, now I have multiple people to watch out for :viva:
lol I actually like a lot more girl groups. I just don't follow their activities because I don't have time :wae:

Top Bottom