[Finished] Retro Girls' Talk | Prom at 2pm EST on May 6th

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
What in the world
images

I did not except that and I don't know why y'all voted for me sksksksksk but everyone really did such an amazing job especially Lurkette and yongs.
:LovePar:

Thank you llama for this really amazing game! It's been a hot minute since I've played one but you really made it enjoyable, light hearted, and interesting. Plus I met two cool people in the process. Can't wait to play your other games!!!​

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,928,757
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
What in the world
images

I did not except that and I don't know why y'all voted for me sksksksksk but everyone really did such an amazing job especially Lurkette and yongs.

Thank you llama for this really amazing game! It's been a hot minute since I've played one but you really made it enjoyable, light hearted, and interesting. Plus I met two cool people in the process. Can't wait to play your other games!!!​

ahhh and thank you both for the words of encouragement and believing in me during the quizbowldsjvn :sanapray: 2000s bestest team

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
Thank you all for playing! I appreciate how much work each and every one of you has put into this game! This was my first event, and you guys made it absolutely amazing!
Thank you!!!

To commemorate our time:
Yearbook3.png
lmaooooooooooooooo blues quote, iconic

thanks for hosting llama!!! this was amazing

Top Bottom