MINI+ [FINISHED] Rock Paper Scissors | Feb 28 at 1PM EST

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
cVHpxnPs_o.png

inspired by Kakegurui

Welcome to a special, card game edition of Rock Paper Scissors! Who's going to be Hallyu+ first champion? Let's find out!

aHNw6uUJ_o.png

8 players in total
The players will be randomly matched in pairs to play against each other.
This game will follow the tournament format. The winners of each battle will proceed to the next until the game reaches the final battle - when there are only two players left.
The game is estimated to be around 2 hours.

RdyEzj2Q_o.png

1. The match and order of the battle will be determined by RNG.
2. This game is played with a deck of 60 cards - 20 each of rock, paper, and scissors.
3. At the beginning of a battle, I will distribute 6 cards to the players randomly.
4. There are 5 rounds per battle. Before each round, players will choose one card they want to play via PM to me.
5. Players have 3 minutes to pick a card each round. If you fail to pick within the time frame, your opponent will win that round.
6. Once all players have sent in their cards, I will announce the results on the main thread.
7. The rule is the same as a normal rock, paper, scissors game. The players who won 3 out of 5 rounds is the winner.
8. Before the 3rd round, all players will get to peek at 2 cards from the opponent’s hand. These cards will be picked by RNG, and you will not know which were chosen to be shown to your opponent.
9. If there is a tie, no one gets the point. If there’s a tie in the 5th round, players will use their last card to determine the winner.
If there's still a tie, RNG will determine the winner.

pKaN1bti_o.png

Do not discuss the game outside the main gameplay thread or game PMs.
Do not cheat and reveal your cards to anyone.
All H+ rules must be followed.
Have fun!

kNlngVi7_o.png

Easy
1st place: 30 elite points, 30K PC, 3 orbs
2nd Place: 20 elite points, 20K PC, 2 orb
3rd place: 10 elite points, 10K PC, 1 orb
Participation: 5 elite points, 2.5K PC, no orbs

PLAYERS
1. Kyon
2. Chomiczewska
3. Baymax
4. Nara
5. Outro
6. miatheikonic
7. AStan
8. BChip

Waitlist
wonwoo
bobo
Chiharu
Ren

Im also experimenting with this game so let me know along the way some things to improve so i can make it better for next time <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom