MINI+ [FINISHED] Sugar Rush // Dec 27th @ 2pm EST

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
final board.png
Game Mechanics
This is played as a board game therefore every player gets a chance to take a turn.
You may move on the board and collect candy.
In order to move on the board the host (me) will ask you to pick between 3 letters(a,b or c) which contain a rng number.
The random number that the player draws will be the amount of spaces they'll move on the board eg. you picked letter C, letter C was the number 3, you move 3 spaces on the board.
You can only move up to 5 spaces on the board per round.
This game will have a time limit of 2 hours. By the end of the 2 hours, the person with most candy wins!
The game will proceed in rounds until it reaches the time limit.
Rounds will be counted after every player has moved once on the board.

Legend:
Start: You lose 20 candy everytime you land on the start box except for the first round where your candy amount won't be affected; Passing by the start means you've completed a full course on the board
+5,+3.+1: If you land on a box with these numbers then it means you've won that amount of candy (5,3 or 1)
-5,-3,-1: If you land on a box with these numbers then it means you've lost that amount of candy (5,3 or 1)
Santa Card: If you land on this box you will be given a Santa chance card
Candy Card: If you land on this box you will be given a Candy chance card
Milk&Cookies: This is a free box, your candy amount won't be affected by resting on this box
Nap: Landing on this box means that you will have to skip your turn the next round
Sugar Rush: Landing on this box means that you'll be able to steal 10 candies from one of the other players
Presents Exchange: If you land on this box, you will be given a task that you will have to complete in a certain amount of time, if you complete it successfully then you will be rewarded with candy otherwise you will lose them

+Bonus
The host will give out mini tasks to all players at certain moments of the game. If players complete the task successfully they will be rewarded with candy otherwise they lose them.

Rules
1. Every player will be given 3 minutes to pick a letter to move on the board, if by the end of the time the player has not made a choice they will be skipped.
2. Tasks will have a time limit as well, if by the time limit the player has not completed their tasks then they will lose their candy.
3. If there is a tie between players after 2 hours of gameplay, there will be a tiebreaker.
4. Wait patiently for your turn.
5. Abide to H+'s general forum rules.

Prizes
TBA

Players

Team Polar Par
1. @Beefy
2. @yongfilms
3. @anh
4. @BianTwo

Team Minusccino
1. @Lurkette
2. @Chiharu
3. @Baymax

Team Magi Phelps
1. @Chococo
2. @Polaris_Tae
3. @Bchip
4. @Saint Ren

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Hi there, in order to sign up for games in this event, you'd need to join one of the three teams:

Right now, based on availability, we can add you to either Polar Par or Minusccino. Just let me know which team you'd like to join :poggers:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I've updated the rules and mechanics, made this game a bit shorter so that you don't get bored too quickly. Hopefully everyone will play

Top Bottom