She's not replying to this, this speaks a lot
USFwdV3.gif

I'm just waiting for more explanations from her :yoosmile:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
I failed the team though when I told all of you to vote against Emily/Lav... who had binoculars :sejeongcry: had an intuition at the last moment and went to vote against Audrey instead (who had a vest :yoosmile:) but it was too late for notice :sejeongcry:
I was surprised i wasn't stabbed even after Lav revealed my name.

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,256,258
Had it not been the protected vest I had in round one, I would've been DEAD :jinjudge:
and Aki, when you kept mentioning Lawrence I wanted to scream :noooo:
yours was the only one in our team whose character i had no idea about except that they were male so i kept going with everything you said at the start, like the glasses thing first round and then hands clean i think second round? the list you provided

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
yours was the only one in our team whose character i had no idea about except that they were male so i kept going with everything you said at the start, like the glasses thing first round and then hands clean i think second round? the list you provided

I tried my best to kinda deduce characters and lead our team at the beginning bc if I had no idea what hints to give about my character and I felt like he was such an obvious character; I already had people coming for me in the first round :sweat: it was really a good thing Lav posted that list and Aki pushed for us to go for the women bc that really helped us focus on certain characters.

I will post the spreadsheet some time later today. I need to eat and sleep first :sejeongcry:
I hope you sleep and eat well, sooz! Take your time and take care of yourself!

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,256,258
The most iconic thing?
I had 100 HP after round 1
RIC9lWK.gif
btw your list about what everyone had revealed about themselves, i had given away that my character was male and had something on his face but you never put anything about me and mightve accidentally helped me by doing so so thanks :heartublob: i'm sure it was just an oversight but still

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
btw your list about what everyone had revealed about themselves, i had given away that my character was male and had something on his face but you never put anything about me and mightve accidentally helped me by doing so so thanks :heartublob: i'm sure it was just an oversight but still
what did you have on your face? i see a hat and mustache and that's it.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
You are welcome miss Emma
RIC9lWK.gif

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,256,258
i had a mustache too. And iirc there were 5 others with mustache.
i know, that's why i picked it as my hint. i wanted people to interpret it as either beard or mustache so it's not specific enough for any other team to target me but it lets my team know to focus on others first

it still couldve been used against me to find me when people with facial hair started dying tho

Top Bottom