MINI+ [FINISHED]The Winter Battle

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
op.png

Please note due to the cancellation of the game that was to be hosted by Rektinq, the prizes for this game has been changed. You will now receive both snowflakes and coals!
Also this is the first game of its kind being hosted in the forum, and this is the first time I am hosting it, therefore there may be mistakes and delays. So please be patient, if you notice something wrong, please pm me.

Winter-Battle-Players.png

As the game can be played in teams of 5 up to a max 5 teams, i.e. 25 players, if the spots don't fill, e.g. 21 sign up but as there are not enough players to make the fifth team, the remaining player will be automatically waitlisted.
You will be notified of which team you are in 15 minutes before the game begins. Therefore all players are expected to show up in the game thread 30 minutes prior to the game! Failure to turn up before the fifiteen minute mark will result in replacements.

1. @boo
2. @OutroTearTheFirst
3. @Kimbo
4. @Nara
5. @Baymax
6. @Chomiczewska
7. @Aquamaraqua
8. @Stinkerbell
9. @Bchip
10. @Dr. Satan
11. @sm maid
12. @Saint Renjun
13. @miatheikonic
14. @ScarletRose
15. @Yuki

GFX by Rinoa and boomimo

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
So, as this is the last game, the team has decided to give coals and snowflakes as prizes.
So if your team gets 1st place, each member will get 450 coals and 450 snowflakes. And so on for the other prizes. Participation will also give coals and snowflakes.
Therefore inform your friends, family and lovers! Make sure everyone attends the battle!

Last edited:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
just came here to say that gfx snapped

Top Bottom