GAME+ [FINISHED] Throne War Set Contest

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
IitEwBt9_o.png

Welcome to the annual Throne War Set Contest.
Come show your love and support for your house, and compete to see which house has the best aesthetics overall.

xFW5Xldz_o.png

To enter the contest, simply make a set (DP and Sig) with a Game of Thrones theme.
When enter, please fill out this form and post on the thread:
Username:
House:
Explanation:

(just a brief explanation on what it means/represents and how it connects to the theme of your house)

The top 4 scores per house will be taken in to decide which house is winner, so teamwork and discussion are allowed.
However, you are not allowed to take help from anyone outside of your House in making your sets.

Each set will be judged on a scale of 10, with the criteria being:
Aesthetics: does it look good, in terms of colors, quality, etc.?
Meaning: how does the set match with your house or the overall theme?
Originality: how creative and original is the set?

You have until Sunday, April 19th at 11:59 PM EST to enter. The results will be revealed on Friday, April 24th (time will be announced later).

pFxAQIAS_o.png

Once you have entered, please do not change your set until the results are revealed. Please do not change your entry as you can only enter once.
The Game of Thrones theme does not necessarily mean characters from GOT. You are allowed to use your bias, celebs, cartoon, anime characters, etc. as long as you can explain how they are connected to the theme or your house.
You only need a DP and signature to enter. Badges are not a requirement and will not be considered when judging, but you are free to customize the badges for your own aesthetics.
Please do not discourage or criticize anyone's sets, everyone is welcome to participate.
All H+ rules apply.

BumlP9kq_o.png

Individual Prizes
for the top individuals with the highest scores

1st place: 4.5 orbs, 45k coins,30 Elite Gamer Points
2nd place: 3.5 orbs, 35k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points
3rd place: 2.5 orbs, 25k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points
Participations: 50k, 5 Elite Gamer Points

House Prizes
based on the average scores of the top 4 scores per house

1st place: 3000 gold
2nd place: 2400 gold
3rd place: 1750 gold
4th place: 600 gold

all prizes are subjected to change

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,820
Username: jin
House: Lannister
Explanation:
For my set, I used scenes from (G)I-DLE's 'Lion' music video - for obvious reasons. I added some coloring to the gifs to better highlight the reds and golds as those are our house colors, and I also added the quote "a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep" which is a quote from Tywin Lannister that I really liked. I think this quote captures the spirit of the house well because we are not concerned about what others think of us - we are focused on ourselves and how we can continue to bring honor upon our house.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Username: Riri
Explanation:
I used these clips from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's Tsukema Tsukeru for the dancing lions and the queen in the back. She controls them as they dance and it is supposed to be a way to show how society controls trends as the song is about Kyary's preference to wearing fake eye lashes which connects to her over the top style that is sometimes frowned upon, similarly i used Cersei's face over Kyary's as the controlling queen since in GOT she does control everyone and in my dp you can see one of the lions showing his face as Jaime Lannister, one of the most brainwashed characters from the show by Cersei
607489578672324616.png
. But don't worry in the end the lions get to live as their true selves and the queen joins them :palwink:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Username: boo
House: Targaryen
Explanation: I used the scenes from (g)-idle's oh my god mv. my set has the color scheme of red, black and fire. the first fire scene in my dp when we received news about the 3 dragon eggs. who should retrieve the dragon eggs but us- Targaryen - house of dragons! next scene in the dp is soyeon setting out to find the eggs. but we can't have soyeon go alone since there will be enemies trying to snatch the eggs. this is where my sig comes in - soyeon is assembling an army to bring the dragon eggs back to their home.

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,700
Username: Seriously
Explanation:
My set doesn't just reference the Lannister family and their fearsome motto, but more so TEAM Lannister in the TW events. We may dress up as powerful lions... but really we balls of fluff, just here for a good time. Unless you're a plastic safari animal, in which case you're in trouble.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Username: mercury
Explanation: Okay I know zero about Game of Thrones so... Lannisters are red probably? And something to do with lions. In the dp, Ron has eaten that weird candy from Prisoner of Azkaban that made him roar like a lion. Gryffindors are represented by lions and red (yellow is a colour for Lannister too? Gryffindor got the gold too). Probably a trait of this house is bravery which is also a Gryffindor vibe. The sig is just cool aesthetics because Lannisters are cool innit? HP superior :munchlax: Edit: the signature will load eventually? It kinda hates me but it works I promise

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,545
Pronouns
idk
Username: ARandomFan
Explanation:
For my set I used scenes from Flame of Love by Taemin (and one from WANT for my dp). In my dp I have a scene from WANT & Flame of Love. The other house be trying to find out weaknesses and flaws, but we don't have any cause we're the best. For the sig I used the since where the flame is going to and becoming one with Taemin because we are fire. Fire and Blood.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: OutroTearTheFirst
Explanation: Okay so the Lannister House is famous for having a Jaime and Cersei love affair. Jaime could pick any woman in Westeros and yet he still decides to have [redacted] with his sister, Cersei. Here is a visual representation of him choosing his sis in my sig! Thank you to the peepos for providing such believable acting! Couldn't have done it without them!

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Username: MVSica
House: STARK
Explanation:
The story of Throne Wars is told through the completely unbiased, truthful, honorable and amazingly beautiful eyes of JJPad. The most legendary journalist ever created by the God of Seven aaaaand the Old Gods! Her story is the same as Westoros and Essos, a timeless story of love, war, betrayal and of course Fashion:ppav:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
Username: Chomiczewska
House: Martell
Explanation:
My set represents the most recognizable symbols of Martells - the hot hot sun of our lovely desert and our motto "unbowed, unbent, unbroken" with spears ready to be thrown at you if you don't follow it

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Username: Saint Renjun
House: Stark
Explanation:
I combined my bias Renjun and the evolution of House Stark throughout the show. The top half has a younger Renjun, Wolf puppies playing, young and carefree. A quote said to Bran Stark when he was young 'winter makes the wolf' and a child making a snow angel. The bottom half has an older Renjun, the wolf puppies have been replaced with a howling wolf, the quote is no longer about the potential a child has but the famous House Stark quote about family and sacrifice and finally the angel has been swapped out for a sword. There's a quote in the middle separating the two halves, 'we were children thrust into war and once it ends what will we become?' this was a central theme throughout the show, Rickon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Jon and Robb Stark all lost their family and were plunged into war, the oldest only 15, the youngest barely 7. At the end, 2 of them are dead, 1 is King, the other a Queen, 1 is exiled and the last chooses to leave it all behind. I really wanted to portray the innocence lost for an entire generation. The Dp has Renjun's eyes scratched out , the eyes are said to be the windows to the soul but what effect has war had on his soul? It's also super pretty and the colours snap

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Explanation:
My set is from Girls' Generation's Lion Heart. I added some coloring to make the gold/yellow stand out as it's part of our house colors. Yoona is supposed to represent the people and the lion is, duh, Lannisters. In the dp, Yoona is surprised to see the lion entering. She is shocked and uncomfortable due to the Lannister's bad reputation. In the sig, they have gotten to know each other and are able to play and laugh together. This is to represent that Lannisters are in fact nice people when you get to know them despite all the rumors and bad-mouthing. What I want to tell with my set is that one should never judge another person based on rumors, you should always form your own opinion (and that Lannisters are, in fact, the best and funniest people)!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
Guys, don't reuse sets from last year. I might not be able to tell which one is old or new, but it's better to use new sets for the contest. :sweat:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,821,950
Pronouns
He/Him
Username: Bchip
Explanation: I decided to go with my bias JB (GOT7) to "represent" myself in this. He's sitting on Iron Throne under Martell's words "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken" to show the house's rightful place. I went with a more dark concept and and brought some orange sparkles on the bottom part to make a connection with Martell's color. For the DP, again, JB on the throne, with a orange border. The color is a perfect match to Martell's flag.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: sm maid
Explanation: The pictures I chose set a very mystic atmosphere, which I thought was very fitting to the Targaryens since they're gifted with very unique abilities and traits, some related to clairvoyance, leading to many myths around their bloodline. The set also captures Targaryens' true nature as brave warriors, represented by the sword. I couldn't leave Targ's most loyal companions, the dragons. Her dragon is sitting on her shoulder like in the iconic Daenerys scene from the series. The main palette of the set follows the house's colors, black & red.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,562,900
Username: ScarletRose
Explanation: For my set, I chose scenes from BlackPink's Kill This Love to represent the Martell's symbol (the red sun) and their house colors. My signature shows the strength of the Martell's through their motto "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken."

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Username: Mimi
House: Stark
Explanation: Every piece put in the picture holds a meaning. The tree is the symbolic tree at their home location. The wolf sitting on the throne represents the stark family head and is wearing a crown (which you cant see since it is gold on gold *doge*) meaning that they defeated their enemies and are standing on top. You can also see that they defeated their enemies since the paws of the wolf are still covered in blood...blood is dripping from his paws even while on the throne as well meaning that the war is never ending and he might get challenged again. The saying 'winter is coming' is put in the corner to supervise everything because it is a quote most associated with starks. Lastly I put three wolves in the back...each representing 'loyalty, family, honour' and as you can see they are approaching the stark wolf because they are elements always circulating this specififc house. My dp is Kai wearing a headband in white jewerly and with a stark pin on the side (because he is a fan).

Top Bottom