soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Pz95GNm.png

credits to @Stannie and @Baymax for the original game creation

▸Game Mechanics◂
The hunt is open from 1PM EST, December 28 to 1AM EST, December 29. You can choose any time within this frame to play!

You will need a device to take photos in real life for this game.
You will also need to prepare a note with your username written on it as proof for the photos.
IMG_2457.jpg

You can work individually or with another user (2 in a team). If you are working in a team, mention it when signing up.

▸Sign Up◂
When you sign up for the game, please list the EST time or time frame that you’re planning to play, so I can plan my schedule.
As I’m the only host, I cannot be around all day to wait for everyone.

Note that I might not be fully available around 6PM - 8PM EST, December 28 (it's my dinner time fjwnf)

▸How to Play◂
The hunting time limit for each player/team is 2 hours.

When you’re ready to play, create a PM with me with the following title: Username - Scavenger Hunt.

Your hunting time will start once I send over the list of items in the PM.

Players are required to take photos and collect items around their house with points varying depending on the item(s).
When taking photos of your items, please ensure that your username note is visible with each item.
Even if you are unable to find everything, the game will end after your 2 hours are up.

You must send in your final list of all the items that you’ve found in ONE POST in the PM.
In the case of reaching maximum photos in a post, you can share the image links instead.
(you can also choose to put all your links in a Google doc and share the doc instead. Just don’t edit the doc after you submitted it)

If you are in a team, you are allowed to use a separate PM or external platforms (i.e. discord) for discussions.
You don’t have to add me to your team PM - just don’t cheat!

The rankings are determined by the players with the most points accumulated from the items they found.

In case of a tie, rankings will be determined by the number of items found. If more ties occur, the time you take to find your items will be considered (the user who finished faster will rank higher).

▸Rules◂
All Hallyu+ rules apply.
Players, both individuals and teams, MUST find at least 5 items on the list to be eligible for the game prizes.
Despite the hunt being open for around 12 hours, sign-ups are closed once the game begins.
Only use photos of your own; do not take images from the internet.
Keep the list a secret as some players will start later than you. No cheating!
It's okay to change your playing time, just let me know at least an hour beforehand.

▸Prizes◂
1st place - 4 orbs, 90k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points, 500 Frozen Tears
2nd place - 3 orbs, 80k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, 500 Frozen Tears
3rd place - 2 orbs, 70k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points, 500 Frozen Tears
Participants - 90k, 7 Elite Gamer Points, 200 Frozen Tears

For team players, your Frozen Tears distribution will be halved.

One of the players will win 2 random +cards from our Winter Edition – one to keep and one to give away. Please be sure to complete the form below within 48 hours to claim your prizes: https://forms.gle/k5vFFaPMDU76GqzA7

▸Players◂
1. hatfelt - 8PM
2. Beefy - 1PM
3. Stannie - 1PM
4. Chomi - 1PM
5. Bay - 1 or 3PM
6. Random - 3PM
7. Haru and Boo - 5:15PM
8. Bellamy - 2PM
9. Outro - 4PM

@Gamer Squad

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
sign me up :somicry:

8 PM EST (since you said you might be eating dinner before that XD)

OpenHeartfeltAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
smu! I'm thinking about playing around 1PM or 3PM EST!
I'll let you know closer to the time!

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
I have a question, are we allowed to put all of our items in a google doc since you can see if we edit it or not? Or do we just have to individually link each photo in the PM?

i’ll allow google doc :poggers: as long as you don’t edit the links/photos after you submit it, it’s all good

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Smu please with 2PM???

Last edited:
Top Bottom