For a symbolic 10 yen ($0.01) ASP are giving fans the chance to become "Rogues" (Fandom name) for life

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

ASP are having their Major Debut under Avex this month, as part of their promotions they released a crowdfund project allowing fans to become "Rogue" (fandom name) for life

by a symbolic payment of 10 yen ($0.01 cent of dollar) they are going to include your name (or nick name / username, etc) in the credits of their debut music video, but that's just a part of the project!

the "lifelong" comes from the fact that the project is going to keep running for as long as ASP exist, if 10 years from now they still are around and you sign up to the project they still are going to add your name, they plan to keep updating the credits with the stated goal of one day having the longest music video ever

if having your name appear as a small text in their MV credits isn't enough they added two options

a 1,000 yen (less than $10) for your name to appear in medium text with special characters
a 10,000 yen (less than $100) for having your name appear in fullscreen with the only restriction being what Youtube allows to put in their platform

worth mention that this kind of projects are subject to taxes so they are probably losing money with each person they add, i think is a nice project, some years down the line fans can come back and see their name appear in the credits and recall how they had been supporting the group since the beginning

for more information on ASP's debut

also their latest MV,

is pretty cool but i wouldn't watch it in public unless i wanted people to ask what the fuck is wrong with me

Top Bottom