Forgiveness

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the hardest thing for me is forgiveness. Even if someone hurt me, they feel sorry, and they express it. I will still feel hurt. I want to work on this for sure.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,200
Hmm. I personally think it is okay to feel hurt. Forgiving is never easy because the trust that used to be there are no longer there. As a result, it can really long to forgive depending on what kind of situation it is. Even then, things will never be the same again. It is based on my own experience though in which I did something wrong, something I have never recovered from.

All the best to you though.

Edit 1:

I hope that one day you can find the closure that you need. You are not alone and there are friends alway there for you.

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm. I personally think it is okay to feel hurt. Forgiving is never easy because the trust that used to be there are no longer there. As a result, it can really long to forgive depending on what kind of situation it is. Even then, things will never be the same again. It is based on my own experience though in which I did something wrong, something I have never recovered from.

All the best to you though.
Yeah definitely what exactly the hurt is, the intention can all depend. I find more often than not though I don’t forgive and forget, the worst part for me is the fact that I dwell on these things too much. That’s why I want to forgive, I suppose mostly for selfish reasons

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,200
Yeah definitely what exactly the hurt is, the intention can all depend. I find more often than not though I don’t forgive and forget, the worst part for me is the fact that I dwell on these things too much. That’s why I want to forgive, I suppose mostly for selfish reasons

It's okay to have selfish reasons sometime if it bring you peace of mind. For me, I overstep the boundary while seeking forgiveness.

To be honest, I do bear grudges and find it hard to forgive. At the end of the day, space and time are needed to make it easier.

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
It's okay to have selfish reasons sometime if it bring you peace of mind. For me, I overstep the boundary while seeking forgiveness.

To be honest, I do bear grudges and find it hard to forgive. At the end of the day, space and time are needed to make it easier.
Thank you for sharing your experience and advice. I will continue to work on myself, and hope the best for you as well

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I think the hardest thing but most important is to remember that you can only affect certain things in your life and some things like the way other people think or the things they do you can't control. However, you can control how you react to those things. If you are questioning the why or how of why someone else is doing something you will go crazy waiting for something that most likely will never happen and it most likely wont be good enough to satisfy that need in the end. You have to find a way to let go of things you can't control so you can find peace.

If you view life that way it is much easier to deal with other people treating you poorly, as you are much more self aware on what is important to you deep down. What other people do has much less meaning to your life if you realize that you can't control what they do, only yourself.

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the hardest thing but most important is to remember that you can only affect certain things in your life and some things like the way other people think or the things they do you can't control. However, you can control how you react to those things. If you are questioning the why or how of why someone else is doing something you will go crazy waiting for something that most likely will never happen and it most likely wont be good enough to satisfy that need in the end. You have to find a way to let go of things you can't control so you can find peace.

If you view life that way it is much easier to deal with other people treating you poorly, as you are much more self aware on what is important to you deep down. What other people do has much less meaning to your life if you realize that you can't control what they do, only yourself.
Wow this is amazing advice. Thank you so much. I think so much I wish I can control everything but in fact I have control over everything concerning...me. So I should focus on me, forgiveness of myself. I think this is something that will definitely take time, but I have to actually start doing it.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Wow this is amazing advice. Thank you so much. I think so much I wish I can control everything but in fact I have control over everything concerning...me. So I should focus on me, forgiveness of myself. I think this is something that will definitely take time, but I have to actually start doing it.

:heartublob: Oh! Im so glad you can relate to it! It's imo very important for mental health, its really hard now tbh, we are so connected with everyone in the world through social media it can be incredibly overwhelming. Detaching and centering on your own thoughts and self is really more important than ever! And yeah its hard tbh but its something that is really so good for you:hehe: It helps put the world in perspective

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
:heartublob: Oh! Im so glad you can relate to it! It's imo very important for mental health, its really hard now tbh, we are so connected with everyone in the world through social media it can be incredibly overwhelming. Detaching and centering on your own thoughts and self is really more important than ever! And yeah its hard tbh but its something that is really so good for you:hehe: It helps put the world in perspective
The social media aspect is so true. I need to turn myself off from that, or set aside some time to do that or something...right now I’m trying meditation and am hoping it helps in some way. If not, onto the next! I can’t stop, must keep going.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
The social media aspect is so true. I need to turn myself off from that, or set aside some time to do that or something...right now I’m trying meditation and am hoping it helps in some way. If not, onto the next! I can’t stop, must keep going.

Yeah it really can be a drain on your life(social media)! Meditation is great! Also imo a journal or diary is such a great thing so you can keep track of yourself. Having people in your life who are emotionally stable and strong is also something that's really great. Although that can be hard to find sometimes keke. :heartublob: You're already on the right path by analyzing why you're not happy with certain parts of your life! Just remember to forgive and love yourself as well because that's a big part of it too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom