BREAKING NEWS Former ANGERME & Hello!Project Leader Ayaka Wada Comes Out

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
aramajapan.com-ayaka-wada-to-graduate-from-angerme-helloproject-in-spring-2019-ayaka-wada-to-graduate-from-angerme-helloproject-in-spring-2019-1.jpg

I lived for 25 years not knowing my sexuality and not knowing where I was at in life

Wada shared that at that time she was personally struggling with her sexuality. She had fallen in love with the same sex before, and was still confused. Another reason for the “bewilderment” of her sexuality was due to the oppressions she felt being a woman, which of course doesn’t need an explanation.

Studying art in University helped Wada question whether or not the world was too confining or not, and through art she came to really understand how important it is to try and address those contradictions. Becoming friends with people who come from different walks of life like Mikity also helped her.
You can read the full article here

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
I have no idea who she is, but we always welcome our sis and bros with open arms here.

I also really liked the article, we love a self aware human who admits to past blunders and actively seeks to educate themselves. Especially love how she touched on how, in addition to sexuality, race and nationality also create a lot of problems with close minded people.

Top Bottom