SENSITIVE CONTENT Former aoa member mina posts alarming pic on IG

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
The picture is crazy and the most shocking so far but the caption or write up next to it seems to badly translated for me to understand the situation here?

Is she saying they tried to pay her off to keep her silent and don't care about her or is she saying she should be compensated for the mental trauma before they have a body on their hands..? Or is it something else?

They used Papago to translate which often misses things or get nuance/short hand/slang/etc in writing wrong so it's hard to fully understand.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Oh no, she really needs someone to be with her right now... please be okay

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
The picture is crazy and the most shocking so far but the caption or write up next to it seems to badly translated for me to understand the situation here?

Is she saying they tried to pay her off to keep her silent and don't care about her or is she saying she should be compensated for the mental trauma before they have a body on their hands..? Or is it something else?

They used Papago to translate which often misses things or get nuance/short hand/slang/etc in writing wrong so it's hard to fully understand.

Yea its kinda hard to understand, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised if its true... the whole company seems/is heartless, I mean to not care or know what's going for so long is weird.
I hope mina will be ok and those who hurt, karma will come for you!

Top Bottom