SENSITIVE CONTENT Former ILUV Member Minah Shares Post After Attempt To Take Her Own Life

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
902eade4ccd64b4b84d2fe468f9828d5.jpeg

Warning: discussion of suicide.

Former ILUV member Minah was rescued after an attempt to take her own life.

In July, Minah posted to say that she was suffering from depression, panic disorder, and insomnia after being harassed by former fellow members of ILUV. She revealed that she had tried to take her own life but was saved by a police officer.

ILUV’s agency WKS ENE has denied all of Minah’s claims of harassment, while Minah’s lawyer stated in an episode of “E-news Exclusive” last month that she has evidence to prove harassment if the case goes to court.

On September 9, Xportsnews reported that Minah had told the outlet in an interview that she is still struggling and that her agency has filed an additional criminal complaint against her for allegations of obstruction of business and fan letter theft.

The agency responded by saying that her claims are false and that they have not filed additional complaints. They told Xportsnews that defamation, obstruction of business, and theft were included when they submitted the first complaint, and they said that the investigation is ongoing.

Minah posted on her Instagram account on September 8 and 9 with photos of a weight scale. She shared that she is working hard to gain weight after losing weight due to stress.

On the morning of September 9, she posted an entry on her Instagram that caused worry. According to the Seoul Mapo Police Station, they received a call at 12:17 p.m. KST that day about a woman in her 20s who was seen appearing to be attempting suicide. After the police rescued her, they handed her over to her guardian. The woman was described in reports as a former girl group member with the family name “Shin” (Minah’s family name).

Following the rescue, Minah posted on her Instagram to say, “I won’t do that again. I’m sorry to worry you. I really won’t have bad thoughts again. Thank you for supporting me. I truly thank the people who rescued me today. Thank you to the fans who reported it.”

Afterward, she deleted the post and shared a selfie for her fans.

She also posted a screenshot of an article about the rescue, which notes that it was presumed that Minah was the woman and includes a report about her posts on Instagram.

She wrote in the caption, “Please stop posting malicious comments. It’s hard on me.” She also posted screenshots of malicious direct messages she’s received.

Source (1) (2) (3)

If you would like to talk to someone, please don’t hesitate to seek help and reach out. Click here for a list of international hotlines that you can call, and if you can’t find your country listed, please call your local emergency number.

Editor’s note: This article has been edited to remove a description of the method and the message of her early September 9 Instagram post.

Top Bottom