Former Last Idol, Yamada Mahiro has joined DEAR KISS

S

Some

First one girl left LI & is now & member of primms now this at least primms just released their major debut single but i dont think dear kiss has signed with a big company yet so i'm guessing they are an underground idol this is strange i cant help but think something is going on bts with last idol or else why would the girls leave such a big company/s ( universal&twin planet ) and a group rising in popularity saying the classic " we found a new dream " to join smaller unknown groups but i must say she got so much pretteir

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­495,789
First one girl left LI & is now & member of primms now this at least primms just released their major debut single but i dont think dear kiss has signed with a big company yet so i'm guessing they are an underground idol this is strange i cant help but think something is going on bts with last idol or else why would the girls leave such a big company/s ( universal&twin planet ) and a group rising in popularity saying the classic " we found a new dream " to join smaller unknown groups but i must say she got so much pretteir

AkiP's groups are generally overworked, underpaid, and mismanaged, but there's also an argument to be made for being a small fish in a big pond being inherently unsatisfying. Some girls would rather take the jump and be happier in a smaller group where they will get more attention. Last Idol is also fairly new, so someone might not even have the inherent satisfaction of the group name, like all the girls continuing to suffer through the downfall of AKB. It's unusual in the idol industry as a whole to leave a major group and join an indie one, but not considering the circumstances, honestly.

Top Bottom