Who's your bias?

• Total voters

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,618,600
hmmm... what you say about this?? :tea2:

Nothing can be changed. The members whom are in fromis now, I can never see them not being part of fromis. I trust that all 9 of them fully earned and deserve their spot.

Hopefully is not true.

eloquence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,570
hmmm... what you say about this?? :tea2:

Honestly, i have had this thought about Idol School aswell. I have stanned/followed a lot of girl groups, but no group perform like them on stage. They are also the group where i feel like the members genuinely enjoy being together all the time. They almost feel too perfect for a survival group if you guys get what i'm saying.

Regardless, fromis_9 is still the same fromis_9. I have long accepted that there is a probability of Mnet rigging things and i stilled stanned IOI, fromis_9 and IZONE. People should not be so naive about Mnet: you chose to get invested a possible rigged survival show, just accept the final line-up :tea2:

Poppet

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,800
I'd be surprised if Mnet hasn't been rigging every one of their survival shows. That specter of illegitimacy might always hang over the heads of all Mnet produced groups, fromis_9 being no exception. Fans crunched the numbers after the finale, and The Tragedy of Lee Haein is old news. The only reason this issue is coming up again two years later is because disgruntled PDX101 fans need more ammo to throw at Mnet.

Frankly, I didn't get into fromis_9 because I really liked the Idol School lineup - I got into fromis_9 because of some 10 second clip of Saerom and Gyuri sitting in a practice studio, talking about needing to prove they belong. Considering that they only got a marginal "Mnet bump" at best, the amount of work the girls (and the staff!) have put into whatever mild success they have more than convinced me that they belong as fromis_9.

If the CEO of CJENM told me that he personally picked every member, I'd have to congratulate him on his impeccable taste.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,618,600
7SC0Ipi.jpg

J1bVc45.jpg

YQv3I3V.jpg

fTcqJ8i.jpg

cr: fromis_9 Vlive Update

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Suggestions for Chaeyoung, Nakyung, and Jiheon has opened !

Top Bottom