Fruits Basket Season 2 Splashes Around in New Visual, Announces April 6 Broadcast

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
The next season of Fruits Basket is right around the corner, with the broadcast starting from April 6, it was announced on March 4. Alongside the announcement, a new visual was released and manga creator Natsuki Takaya released a comment about the upcoming season.

550f6774a9e527c2735c098e9049a28a1583317916_full.jpg

The tagline on the visual reads (from right to left) “Go forth, advance. Honestly, I can believe.”

Takaya thanked the staff for the first season of Fruits Basket and congratulated them on the start of the broadcast. She mentioned that because the manga series ended over 10 years ago, she’s forgotten some of the key points of the series. When reading the scenario of the second season, Takaya said that she “cried every time I confirmed the script.” She’s looking forward to watching the series as a fan.

The second season of Fruits Basket will be on TV Tokyo and affiliate channels from April 6 at 25:30 (or 1:30 AM on April 7), featuring the same cast and staff as the first season, including those introduced in the 25th episode. Funimation previously released the first trailer for the second season.

Crunchyroll streamed the first season of Fruits Basket as it aired last year.

ladyxim

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,900
I feel like it was 175 years ago that I watched Fruits Basket season 1 and I dont even remember what it was about, but I do remember this: I thought it was dope. When it was over i thought it lived up to the hype
So I guess if I have the time I will watch season 2

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I feel like it was 175 years ago that I watched Fruits Basket season 1 and I dont even remember what it was about, but I do remember this: I thought it was dope. When it was over i thought it lived up to the hype
So I guess if I have the time I will watch season 2
have you watched the remake of season 1? because this will be a sequel for that and will eventually change some things to stay faithful to the mange which the original anime was not able to do

ladyxim

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,900
have you watched the remake of season 1? because this will be a sequel for that and will eventually change some things to stay faithful to the mange which the original anime was not able to do

there's a remake???? oh god, i better start there then
thanks for the tip. i'll go look it up and watch it

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
there's a remake???? oh god, i better start there then
thanks for the tip. i'll go look it up and watch it
yeah there is! it just aired last year
and no problem :heartublob:

Top Bottom