MINI+ [Game Finished] Cheat Death 101 - Sun 3PM EDT / 7PM UCT / Mon 4AM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Btw, weren't we supposed to play 6 rounds? :squirtlechristmas: This is 5th one

I mentioned in the other post that since the time for submission was increased, I had to cut down the number of rounds so it won't run for too long.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
I mentioned in the other post that since the time for submission was increased, I had to cut down the number of rounds so it won't run for too long.
dfghjk I straight up read it as "voting phase will be cut from 6 to 5", we really need this Learning How To Read game events team :squirtlechristmas:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
dfghjk I straight up read it as "voting phase will be cut from 6 to 5", we really need this Learning How To Read game events team :squirtlechristmas:
I can assure you, you would still not read.

giphy.gif

aki i have complaints about stannie
i have complaints about stannie too. :sip:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Final Round - Voting Phase

Plan 1

Ph.D. Degree in Acting

Pft! Who this Irene thinking she is? Does she forget that I have a PhD degree in acting and that I might be a potential leader of the new and upcoming SNSD girl group, Chocolette Kim? Shame on her! I will put on my best character and will cry real tears while accusing Irene of lying. Finally I become the new leader of RV too, replacing her!

Plan 2

Your Final Exam

It was all a huge misunderstanding. I explain to Kim Jong Un that he is my ultimate bias and I was just complaining about how the SM stylist could have done a much better job at flaunting his beautiful features. To prove that, I show him the final thesis I wrote on him and his inspiring life. He is convinced and Irene gets sentenced to death instead.

Plan 3

An Ugly Sweater Knitted by Your Grandma, Bug Repellent Spray

I wrap the thick Granny sweater around my face to act as a mask and spray so much bug repellent until the concert hall becomes the gas chamber and puts everyone to sleep due to the lack of oxygen

tenor.gif

Plan 4

Ruber Duck & Electric Mobility Scooter

Cursing Irene internally, I pull out a rubber duck which is secretly a smoke bomb) and snap it's head off, causing smoke to erupt from it. While everyone is blinded by the smoke, I hop on my electric mobility scooter and scoot my way to freedom, somehow not getting shot during all of this.

Plan 5

Sad circus lion

I bring in a sad circus lion and Kim Jong Un looks at it. “Why?” he says. “Mr. Kim, do you see this lion’s mane?” I ask? “Yes, it’s soft and smooth,” he answers. “This could be you!” I yell. He agrees with me and lets me go. He shamefully asks the lion what products he uses.

Plan 6

Piñata & Dozen of Eggs

I go to my room & take a Piñata, dress it up in my nightgown, plop a pink wig on its head (with a note saying it is a gift to Kim Jong Un) & tuck it into bed. I then sneak out of my bedroom. On my way out, i grab a box of eggs & make a quick detour to irene's room. After pelting her with eggs, 1 for each heart she broke (including mine), I escape.

tenor.gif

Plan 7

Selfie Stick and Hallyu Angry Reaction

I pretend I don’t know what Irene is talking about and when the authorities take me to Kim Jong Un, I unleash my inner fangirl and take out my selfie stick and boost Kim Jong Un's ego. When the concert is over, news break out about Irene. I look through all the articles and leave her with a Hallyuplus’ infamous angry reaction. Karma!

Plan 8

Remote Controlled Fart Machine

As Irene gets ready to report me I pull out my remote controlled fart machine and use it. The whole concert goes silent. "Wait it wasn't me!" She pleads. I continue to press it and the crowd boos her. Suddenly the authorities come and arrest Irene for disturbing the show and has to face life in prison. Poor girl. Maybe she shouldn't be so stinky!

original.jpg

The submitted escape plans are listed below. Please vote for your favorite response (that’s not yours) using the linked google form. As a reminder, please do not hint at your identity until after the phase has ended.

Until XX:11.

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,926,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

Plan 3

An Ugly Sweater Knitted by Your Grandma, Bug Repellent Spray

I wrap the thick Granny sweater around my face to act as a mask and spray so much bug repellent until the concert hall becomes the gas chamber and puts everyone to sleep due to the lack of oxygen

tenor.gif

you need jesus :HidePar:

Top Bottom