:poggers:
aw thank you outro
661970504667758614.png

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,533
SOOZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :poggers:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Round 1 - Voting Phase

The submitted escape plans are listed below. Please vote for your favorite response (that’s not yours) using the linked google form. As a reminder, please do not hint at your identity until after the phase has ended.

Plan 1

can of brocolli

I want to have a last meal before I commit to dying, so I pull out the only food I have on me. A can of brocolli! It turns out that the coffin I am locked in is a sentient being and absolutely depises anything to to with brocolli or anything green in general and kicks me out bc of that. Broccoli has once again proven to be mans best friend!

Plan 2

Twice’s Eyes Wide Open Album

Just because I dropped there, it doesn't mean that I don't have my most important equipment - phone with me! I already have downloaded Twice's newest album, so I unplug my earphones off and I blast the songs at a full sound. I am sure that someone is bound to hear me and free me.

621d6c52520db822e7da7dd8e0b5b0955278d730.gif

Plan 3

Mariah Carey's Whistle Notes

I take my phone out of my pocket and I dial Mariah Carey's number. She comes over does her whistle notes so loud that the coffin flies open and I manage to burst out of it

jul-11-2019-17-34-36-1562880971.gif

Plan 4

Jelly Belly Bean Boozled

During trick-or-treating I got a box of jelly beans, so I challenge the coffin to a jelly bean boozled game and wait until it gets some nasty flavour to make my escape as it's spitting the disgusting candy

Plan 5

One Snapchat Message

With the little data and battery that you have left on your phone, you decided to send One Snapchat Message to your best friend, hoping that they’ll be able to see it and rescue you. To best inform your friend of what happened, you took a selfie of yourself with the orbs and captioned the pic: Trapped. Got Orbs. Save me and I’ll split 50.50.

Plan 6

Dirty and Career-ending Secret of Taylor Swift

Desperately, I start reciting all the dirty and career-ending secrets of Taylor Swift. I start telling that one time she humiliated me and made me cry. I know Swifties, they have an acute hearing for anyone who's badmouthing their idol. Even if I'm inside a coffin, I know they will sense me and open my coffin... to possibly beat me up.

Plan 7

Speedo

I do my best to put my speedo on in the airtight coffin. Yes! It's on! Now, I scream and scream until someone hears me. "What's in it for me?" they will ask. Well, well, well, you get to see me in a speedo if you open this up! Little do they know, I put my speedo over my costume teehee. No nudity! I think it's fool-proof.

shopping

Plan 8

Karaoke Machine

Don't know how to get through this ordeal? All you have to do is turn that karaoke machine on and belt out to Bee Gees’ Stayin’ Alive, and hope that someone out there - somewhere - can hear you. What better way to spend your potential final moments than to sing with your last breath?

Plan 9

ivory tusks

I procure my ivory tusks that I just so happened to have stored in my bag, how convenient! Forcing the thin, pointy end of the tusk through the space between the coffin lid, I yank down on it and somehow manage to rip the coffin open.

Plan 10

Disneyland Annual Pass

I might be trapped alive but I remember I still have my trusty phone hidden up my knickers. I try to take my phone and realize i have my disneyland annual pass. I quickly submit a message on FB giving my location and they say that I will give my pass to whoever finds me first. After all nothing is more precious than free disney trips for a year.

Until XX:22.

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
You know what
I saw Plan 10 and you know that I would be all over the town looking for that person....

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Round 1 Results

First place: Plans 3 and 7
Second: Plan 6

uUooY3j.jpg

In order, the users' plans are as follows:

Polaris_Tae
Coco
yongfilms
Chomiczewska
zooooo
sm maid
OutroTearTheFirst
Baymax
Chiharu
Akidoki

Okay, guys, I'm gonna give you more time for writing. But as I don't want the game to run on for too long, I'll cut the rounds down to 5 instead of 6.

Next round at XX:27.

Top Bottom