MINI+ [Game Finished] Cheat Death 101 - Sun 3PM EDT / 7PM UCT / Mon 4AM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Cheat-Death-101.png

They say a cat has nine lives, what about you? How well-prepared are you to outwit and cheat death should it come knocking at your door? Well, let’s find out!

How-To-Play.png

A slightly modified version of the game Bucket of Doom, the objective of this game is for players to create the best and most creative escape plans in response to whacky life-and-death situations, using equally whacky (and useless) items.

At the start of the game, each player will be given 10 Survival Cards to help them “cheat death.”

There will be 6 rounds.

In each round, the GM will present a doomy scenario in the gameplay thread.

Players will have 7 minutes to try and come up with a story (i.e. escape plan) about how they are planning to pull through that dangerous scenario using one of their Survival Cards. They may use up to two Cards in any two rounds of their choice. Please note, however, any survival cards that have previously been used may not be reused.

After everyone has submitted their escape plan, the GM will post all of them in the thread.

Players will then have 5-7 minutes to privately decide and vote for their favorite escape plan. Players may not vote for their own plans.

The player with the most votes for that round scores 3 points and the player with the second most votes scores 1 point. If there is a tie, all players who are in the tie score the same number of point(s) for that round.

Rinse and repeat this process for 6 rounds.

The players with the most points after 6 rounds win the game. If there is a tie, there will be a tie-breaker round.

Example

Scenario: Walking down the street, you spot a fancy gift box lying on the ground. You look left and right, and once you are sure nobody is looking, you quickly snatch the box and unwrap it, in hope of finding something valuable. Lo and behold, hundreds of murder hornets are making their way out...
One of Your Survival Cards: Toilet Rolls.
Escape Plan: I’ve heard through the grapevine that toilet rolls are super powerful. That was the very reason why everyone was stocking up on them (out of everything) earlier. Let me go ahead with my genius idea and layer myself up with toilet rolls. Surely nothing can harm my mummy-like existence now.

Rules.png

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please absolutely do not hint at your identity in your responses, the gameplay thread, or anywhere else, before and during the voting phase.

You must submit a response for every round. 1 point will be deducted from your total score for every round you missed.

Please submit your response in a timely manner, or you may be considered as missing the round.

Your first response is final.

Please keep your response at around 350 characters or under. You are allowed to include up to 1 gif/picture with your response.

You must vote every round, or you will get 1 point deducted from your total score for every round missed.

The theme of this game may potentially be sensitive so please be as mindful as possible when writing your responses. Avoid using explicit and vulgar language.

I fully reserve the right to reject your responses for any proper reasons.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

Prize.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

1st place
- 4 Orbs, 40k Coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points, and 1000 Bloodpoints.
2nd place - 3 Orbs, 30k Coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, and 900 Bloodpoints.
3rd place - 2 Orbs, 20k Coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points, and 800 Bloodpoints.
Participation - 40k Coins, 7 Elite Gamer Points, and 500 Bloodpoints.

Players.png

1. @Chomiczewska (Generator #2)
2. @Baymax (Generator #3)
3. @Chococo (Basement)
4. @zoo (Underground Floor)
5. @yongfilms (Behind the Car)
6. @AKID❀KI (Inside the Locker)
7. @sm maid (Generator #1)
8. @Chiharu (Generator #1)
9. @Beefy (Generator #2)
10. @Polaris_Tae (Basement)
11. @OutroTearTheFirst (Generator #3)

Wait-list

Thanks to @Bchip for the amazing gfx :palove:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The Entity is hungry. The killers are on a loose!

When signing up for this game, please choose a generator to fix OR a location to hide. Do not edit your post once you have done so.

Locations.png

If you're not acquainted with this event's rules, please click HERE.

Gfx cr: @Bchip <3

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
I will do my best to be in the game and protect Polaris in the basement. However, if I disappear - it is because I had to poof very suddenly. Sorry about it, Stannie TT Something came up tonight.

Top Bottom