MINI+ [Game Finished] Fake Artist Goes to Camplus - Friday 5PM EST/9PM UTC/10PM BST (Saturday 6AM KST)

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
5nJdpdy.png

All thanks to @Baymax for this adorable OP :palove:

Thanks @soozie for reviewing the gameplay with me. Finally bringing this to live :shablob:
We stole your masterpiece @Feitan :bakacat:
dyl0sDi.png

Scouts from all over Camplus are summoned to work on a collaborative art piece. The problem is, one of them was uninvited, and is there to steal the theme of the artwork. Are you able to spot the fake without giving away crucial information about the piece? If you’re the faker, well, then good luck with camouflaging as a true artist!

KgzrJ8s.png

The game will mainly be held on the site listed below, though instructions will also be posted in the thread so be sure to keep an eye on it as well. The exact link and further information will be posted before the game starts.

https://draw.chat/

A maximum of 8 players may be accepted (a camp may not have more than 3 members sign up). Each player will be assigned one of the following colors for the duration of the game, to which they’re to use on their turn to draw.

Black
Cyan
Green
Yellow
Red
Orange
Blue
Purple

Brown

The game is played in 3 rounds. Players with the highest score by the end of the game win.

gvL96iN.png

Conceptually, this game is quite similar to Spyfall.

Players will be randomized into the following roles:

(1) Fake Artist whose identity is unknown to all other players, including the Question Master. Their objective is to stay undetected. If their identity is exposed, they can try to guess what the artwork (i.e. the specific example) should be.
(1) Question Master whose identity is made known to all players. Their objective is to assist the Fake Artist by picking an easy-to-guess example based on the chosen theme.
(3-6) True Artists who do not know each other. Their objective is to figure out who the faker is, without giving away too much information, but giving enough so that they’re not being wrongfully accused.

The game starts with the Question Master picking out a theme from a list given by the GM. Then, they write down a specific example of the theme and notify the GM of it in the PM. Once the example has been chosen, the GM will PM it to all players, except for the Fake Artist. (Example: Question Master picks the theme “Kpop”, then lets the GM know they choose “Lion Heart” as the specific example. “Lion Heart” gets sent to all other players, except one who is the Fake Artist.)

In randomized order, all players, except for the Question Master, will attempt to draw out the example. On their turn, players have 1 min to draw and may only draw one continuous stroke with their marker. As soon as the marker leaves the drawing pad, their turn is over. Once all players have completed two turns, the round ends and voting starts.

All players, except for the Question Master, are to submit their votes on whom they think the faker is in the PM.

If the majority voted correctly, the Fake Artist has to reveal themselves. Once the Fake Artist has been named correctly by majority vote, they have one last shot to try and guess what the artwork should be, and if they’re correct, they win.

Round Scoring

If the True Artists team wins, each artist who voted correctly scores 2 points, while the other true artists scores 1 point each.

If the Fake Artist and the Question Master win through the Fake Artist not getting exposed, they score 2.5 points each.

If the Fake Artist and the Question Master win through the Fake Artist being able to guess the correct example, the Fake Artist scores 2 points and the Question Master scores 1.5 points.

Xbu56Cb.png

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat, this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players, sharing answers, revealing your identity, playing against your win conditions, etc.

Play for yourself, not your camp. This is an individual game.

Please be sure to only use the color you are assigned to when it is your turn to draw.

The tie-breaker for regular prizes is the number of rounds a player wins.

The tie-breaker for ingredients shall be the combined score of top two members from each camp.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

WQ0xstu.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

1st place
- 2 merit badges, 4 orbs, 40k coins, and 40 Elite Gamer Points.
2nd place - 1 merit badge, 3 orbs, 30k coins, and 30 Elite Gamer Points.
3rd place - 1 merit badge, 2 orbs, 20k coins, and 20 Elite Gamer Points.
Participation - 1 merit badge, 40k coins, and 7 Elite Gamer Points.

Cookie Ingredients For Grab by 1st and 2nd place (Camp-based):

Marshmallows
White Chocolate

Qa58kCF.png

1. @Golden @OutroTearTheFirst
2. @Lurkette
3. @Chomiczewska
4. @Baymax
5. @Chiharu
6. @Nara
7. @Saint Ren
8. @sm maid

Wait-List

@OutroTearTheFirst
@Yuki
@BlueNose
@abra
@ARandomFan

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Example of Gameplay:

Question Masters picks:

Theme: Kpop
Specific: Lion Heart

All Artists start drawing in randomized order.

First Stroke:

True Artist 1 (Red)
- decides to hint by drawing part of the lion's mane.

yClqAVe.jpg

True Artist 2 (Green) - does the same.

P2syLdR.jpg

True Artist 3 (Blue) - doesn't want to be too obvious, so tries to draw part of the heart.

bTSyYau.jpg

Fake Artist (Purple) - has no clue, but pretends to know what's going on. Continues what True Artists 1 and 2 were doing.

n8giI4z.jpg

True Artist 4 (Black) - thinks outside the box and decides to draw "lion's roar".

I7rL35F.jpg

Second Stroke:

True Artist 1 (Red)
- decides to continue with the heart.

Mnps9dB.jpg

True Artist 2 (Green) - draws one of the lion's eyes.

EH5jAcE.jpg

True Artist 3 (Blue) - feels that the drawing is now too obvious. Draws a Leo symbol instead and prays everyone else gets it.

rC9F6G5.jpg

Fake Artist (Purple) - what the hell is going on here? That looks like a heart. Yolos and prays that nobody would be suspicious of them.

cARkWml.jpg

True Artist 4 (Black) - due to their unique thinking, great, now everyone is wrongly suspicious of them. Tries to salvage the situation and draws out what's meant to be a lion's head.

qEhw7A8.jpg

All players have done their two strokes. Voting starts in PM. If Fake Artist doesn't get exposed by majority vote, they and the Question Master win. If they get exposed, they'll try to guess the Specific Example for one last shot to win.

I hope this is clear enough. Let me know if any questions. I guesstimate that the game would last roughly 2 hours or less :poggers:

@Gamer Squad

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,578,799
In randomized order, all players, except for the Question Master, will attempt to draw out the example. On their turn, players have 1 min to draw and may only draw one continuous stroke with their marker. As soon as the marker leaves the drawing pad, their turn is over. Once all players have completed two turns, the round ends and voting starts.
Waitwiatwaitwai, this is against peeps with no mouse, I won't even draw a line with a one touchpad click :squirtlechristmas:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,075,558
I'll wait-list you for now as Camp Seal has maxed out with 3 players.

I'm not sure. Can you try the site listed to see if you're able to draw there?
Yes I can draw but hope I can find the correct color :RunPar:

Top Bottom